The all-purpose Smash Bros. Brawl thread.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Einhander said:
IS anyone else having trouble finding games that are not from your friends list? I've literally sat at the practice screen for 20+ minutes and not one person joined and I wasn't directed to any game. Is anyone else having this problem?

Same here, waited for thirty minutes some days ago and nothing happend. However, Spectation is working flawlessly.

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Anyone went on last night and when you go to the menu, the music changed?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
El_Duque said:
Anyone went on last night and when you go to the menu, the music changed?

Have you changed the music for the menu under the "My Music" Settings by any chance?

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Doctor Shroom said:
Have you changed the music for the menu under the "My Music" Settings by any chance?

No because when I exited back to the title screen and went back in, the music went back.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
What does it sound like? Is it the Music from the Intro or the unlockable one, after you beat SSE?

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Doctor Shroom said:
What does it sound like? Is it the Music from the Intro or the unlockable one, after you beat SSE?

It came out at random, it sounds like a pleasant upbeat version of the menu music. I'll find out later when I get home tonight.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I guess its the unlockable one then. You finished Subspace Emissary, right?

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Doctor Shroom said:
I guess its the unlockable one then. You finished Subspace Emissary, right?

Yeah I did, it's just wierd that it just started playing weeks after I beated SSE.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Look in the My Music Option, its all the way to the left :)

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
Are grabs the best way to counter Pikachu's thunder attack? That shit was so annoying last night because I ended up in a random room with 3 Pikachus and they all ganged up on me by spamming the thunder attack.

I started using Bowser and it seems his body slam move is the best way to get through it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I just block it and counter with Luigi's Rocket most of the time, or i use the air dodge and give them a straight smash.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
If anyone's still interested in Brawl, my friend code for the game is 0001-3628-3401.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
ViewtifulZFO said:
If anyone's still interested in Brawl, my friend code for the game is 0001-3628-3401.
I still play Brawl a lot, but your friend code doesn't seem to work. Tells me it is invalid.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
talks2wall said:
I still play Brawl a lot, but your friend code doesn't seem to work. Tells me it is invalid.

Ah, I see the problem. It's 5401, not 3401. My mistake.

I'm not that great, but I do enjoy SSBB alot.

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
My wireless router shit the bed a while back so I haven't been able to play this.

I'll have to make a point to snag one in the next week or so.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
I don't seen anyone online for Brawl anymore. Are folk still too busy with the 1 player still or not interested or just gave up on the friend code? :/

If folks want to set a day/time and play, let me know. /looks at lithy, Spike and Phillip :eye:

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
talks2wall said:
I don't seen anyone online for Brawl anymore. Are folk still too busy with the 1 player still or not interested or just gave up on the friend code? :/

If folks want to set a day/time and play, let me know. /looks at lithy, Spike and Phillip :eye:

I've had absolutely no time to play at all...maybe in a week or so.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Well, I'm still playing this game but nowhere near as much as before tho. Not because I'm bored of it but because I can't find anyone to play with :crying:

I've annihilated everyone I've played so far either off and online and people don't like to keep playing much when they keep losing :crying:

Yeah, I stroked my epeen pretty hard there but it's the truth, I need someone that can give me a challenge or that doesn't mind improving their game a bit with some good ol' fashioned beatings :mr_t:

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Arthas said:
Well, I'm still playing this game but nowhere near as much as before tho. Not because I'm bored of it but because I can't find anyone to play with :crying:

I've annihilated everyone I've played so far either off and online and people don't like to keep playing much when they keep losing :crying:

Yeah, I stroked my epeen pretty hard there but it's the truth, I need someone that can give me a challenge or that doesn't mind improving their game a bit with some good ol' fashioned beatings :mr_t:

let me know when your gonna be on and i'll spank your ass...

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
crujones4life said:
let me know when your gonna be on and i'll spank your ass...
I'm available right now, sent you a pm!