The all-purpose Smash Bros. Brawl thread.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
God this fucking sucks, I can't figure out how do do shit with my netgear router, I tried reading all of the links and I can't even figure out where to go to change all this bullshit.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
crujones4life said:
God this fucking sucks, I can't figure out how do do shit with my netgear router, I tried reading all of the links and I can't even figure out where to go to change all this bullshit.

Can always try a new router.

I couldn't get my 360 voice chat to function properly with a Linksys no matter what I tried so I switched to a Buffalo and haven't had a problem since.

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
I added everyone. I tried to join Bigb32 but it the join button was greyed out. Oh well I'll be on later hope everybody adds me.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
All yeah! Problem fixed. I got a room opened up if any one wants to play, I just played like 12 random matches, fucking sweet!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
crujones4life said:
All yeah! Problem fixed. I got a room opened up if any one wants to play, I just played like 12 random matches, fucking sweet!

I was WAITING to play you, but you didn't get out of that damn room, so I never could join you. :mad:

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
Good games Average Joe and Spike. I can't remember the last dude who joined but he played a good Zero Suit Samus. I was like a dear in the headlights when he used Samus super attack in the second match he was in:lolz:

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I have no idea who I'm playing against unless their online name is similar to their NG.com name.

Not that I care as it's good times anyway, I'm just saying I'm clueless unless your name is forum familiar.

Yeah, fun, lagless matches.

Then again, pretty much all of them are.

Even though I'm always trying, I honestly don't care if I lose in this game as it's just damn fun playing the game even if you don't come out on top.

Once again I got caught up in Brawling when doing 1p stuff and barely got far into it.

Quick question before I go to bed: Does anyone know what exactly are the circumstances to active a Smash Ball?

Do certain hits do more to active it than others?

Fill me in.

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
Average Joe said:
I have no idea who I'm playing against unless their online name is similar to their NG.com name.

Not that I care as it's good times anyway, I'm just saying I'm clueless unless your name is forum familiar.

Yeah, fun, lagless matches.

Then again, pretty much all of them are.

Even though I'm always trying, I honestly don't care if I lose in this game as it's just damn fun playing the game even if you don't come out on top.

Once again I got caught up in Brawling when doing 1p stuff and barely got far into it.

Quick question before I go to bed: Does anyone know what exactly are the circumstances to active a Smash Ball?

Do certain hits do more to active it than others?

Fill me in.
Just like you I play for fun(which is why I hardly play the same person in a row) I dunno about the smash ball. I'm ELL if anybody cares :emb:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Just for associations sake so far I know that

lithy=Justn
talks2walls=T 2 W
SamuraiShodownSensei=Irem

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Anyone down for a few matches real quick? I have a few mins to spare...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
lithy, I added you days ago but you haven't added me yet...

I could have swore I added you, let me double check.

Spike Spiegel said:
0473 7483 8061

If this is the right number I added you but it also says awaiting registration on mine, maybe it won't do it unless both people are online at the same time?

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
lithy said:
I could have swore I added you, let me double check.

If this is the right number I added you but it also says awaiting registration on mine, maybe it won't do it unless both people are online at the same time?

Nope. I double check the number you posted... don't know what to tell ya.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You guys need to get on later tonight and whip my sorry ass in this game.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
All right, finally picked this up today. My code is:

2964-8349-6890

I'll put it in my sig as well.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Anyone up for some early morning saturday smash?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Since random matches still aren't working...

4425-1142-1016

Let me know if you want a match and have added me.