The all-purpose Smash Bros. Brawl thread.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I have been playing the offline multi-player a lot so far. I will try out the online portion in the next few days and post my SSBB FC here.

Quick question. The three Wii games I have played online so far, I have only done random match ups. So, I have never added anyones FC.

Will I be able to just exchange the FC for SSBB or will I also have to add the persons Wii FC as well?

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Gameoz said:
I have been playing the offline multi-player a lot so far. I will try out the online portion in the next few days and post my SSBB FC here.

Quick question. The three Wii games I have played online so far, I have only done random match ups. So, I have never added anyones FC.

Will I be able to just exchange the FC for SSBB or will I also have to add the persons Wii FC as well?
Seems like you just need to exchange SSBB codes, not the Wii console codes.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I only left because the lag got unbearable.

It was present throughout but each second was like five on my screen on the last match.

Maybe now that I tweaked some connection settings it won't do that (haven't noticed much of it at all in the last few random matches I've played.)

In an hour I'll be on for a while.

Mostly doing 1p unlockable stuff but I'll check in on this thread to see if anyone wants to go at it.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Mine now in my sig. Send me a pm if you want to play. :)

I'm online now if anyone reads this soon.

Last edited:

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Weevus said:
Mine now in my sig. Send me a pm if you want to play. :)

I'm online now if anyone reads this soon.
PMd!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Just got the game yesterday. haven't tried online matches yet.

1633-3899-6895

lets plays some matches

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
alec said:
Just got the game yesterday. haven't tried online matches yet.

1633-3899-6895

lets plays some matches
I added you alec, and I promise to destroy you online. :p :lolz: :loco:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Here Comes A New Challenger

I'll be up for some Brawling tonight if you wanna take me on! I'll probably be available after 7 PM (PST).

My number is: 2578-2808-6083

Let's fight!

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
your connection is horrid, and what the hell is homerun derby about?

Herman L.E.

Kabuki Klasher
0087-2027-5670

I gotta play online, everybody welcome to add me for 1-on-1 or team battle.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
1289-7877-91390.

Everyone added.

Edit: I'm DINO!

Last edited:

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Just had a good match with mogz, who I'm pretty sure is ray 7 and fred7.

I'm Joel on there btw.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I think got just about everybody written down so far. I did see how you can add players from other people's friends list into your game. I got a couple from Screwattack.com that way.

Friends seems like it's the way to go. I had a few random matches, but I kept getting this one Tournyfag that just wanted to play as Samus on Final Destination...

Here's another thing I don't get. Last night I made a room and one of the people in the room changed the options to stock when I had it set on three minute matches. I didn't know you could do that to the hosts match.

I'll get the rest of you in tonight and hopefully we can play tomorrow.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
YuckMud said:
I think got just about everybody written down so far. I did see how you can add players from other people's friends list into your game. I got a couple from Screwattack.com that way.

Friends seems like it's the way to go. I had a few random matches, but I kept getting this one Tournyfag that just wanted to play as Samus on Final Destination...

Here's another thing I don't get. Last night I made a room and one of the people in the room changed the options to stock when I had it set on three minute matches. I didn't know you could do that to the hosts match.

I'll get the rest of you in tonight and hopefully we can play tomorrow.

Yeah I haven't been able to fihure out if its the winner, loser, or just random on who gets to pick the settings. :conf:

Does anybody know if the online brawls count towards matches for earning shit?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I think they do. Because I was able to get a few good rounds in last night and when I turned my system on today I got the notices of stuff I unlocked. I'll be on in a few. Need to put the codes in, Dino. Fix your code so we can add ya'.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
talks2wall said:
You got one too many digits there at the end.

1289-7877-9139

I kept trying to join your room a few minutes ago and got a 86420 error and would get kicked off of wifi.

I've played a few different people and haven't had this problem until today.