Army of Two

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
My wife and I played this online tonight. (PS3) We got right into a match and it ran pretty smooth with only a little lag from time to time.

I rented this from Gamefly though, so I really have no idea what online modes there are. Each team had a certain amount of money and you would get more if you took out the other team or completed an objective. We didn't try for the objective and just blasted away at the other team. We ended up losing because I sucked ass. From what I remember we started with $50,000 each for a team total of $100,000. At the end of the game, I had $1,000 and my wife had $43,000. The other team ended with around $150,000.

What I don't understand is this is just 2vs2 which I am fine with. But then there are (I am guessing) a bunch of computer players out there that are involved in the combat as well? I also didn't seem to be able to take my character online, so I was stuck with a machinegun and I am use to the shotgun. This is my excuse for sucking.:emb:

After the online play, we went back to the story mode and we are now near the end of the game. Overall it has been a lot of fun and I would pick this up if the price drops a little. I really need to read up on the online modes, as that was pretty fun as well.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Just got this through trading at goozex.com, if anyone wants to play online co-op I'd like that. I want to get through it before the sequel comes out in January. My psn id is in my sig.