size of boards

Vas

Marked Wolf
How big are thease hyper 64's unit as there a few on the old e-bay i might get for a laugh coz thay look huge to me :D

Last edited:

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Fairly beefy, i've just squeezed mine into me cab.I'll measure the mobo for you if you want:lolz:

Vas

Marked Wolf
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
as opposed to getting one to play?....

lmao no i will play it course just seem too cheap too ignore on e-bay

Chop if you could that be great cheers bud :lol:

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Just hauled the beast out for a game swap and thought i'd have a measure(must be piss bored):loco: ,
L-460mm/18inches
W300mm/11.5inches
D115mm/4.5 inches
as for the weight its very very heavy especially with a game attached:tickled:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You can get a board, but good luck getting the two Samurai games. I got the other two games for virtually nothing, but I've been chasing a reasonable price on the Samurai games for years.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
No worries, sorry i don't know the weight but believe me you don't wanna drop it on your foot:lolz:

Vas

Marked Wolf
Neo Alec said:
In the UK? That's going to cost up the ass when it's over.

if you want the cart buy them that wont reach more that £30 pound about $65 dollars :buttrock:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Sometimes you can find the motherboards for a reasonable price but the games never come cheap unless your lucky. To answer your question the motherboard is quite big and heavy and also has nice sharp edges so you can get cut unless your careful. I would never buy anything from the UK just because you will get charged a lot for shipping since it weighs a lot.

Only a fool would laugh at the Hyper 64.

Vas

Marked Wolf
Well it's a britsh expression "for a laugh" means get somthing to have fun with :D

nah it wont british postages have changed not done by weight anymore done by size so postage from royal mail wont be to harsh at all :mr_t: