Not any doubt here

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
photo.jpg

No, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is in fact a move list that was inside the cart to prevent the pins of these weird roms from touching each other...

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Pas

Camel Slug
Nice boot...at least its on real snk boards ;) Hope you get your refund for that one...or the seller will have a short trading/selling life here I think.

Last edited:

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
I sure hope I do. The box has the gold japanese warning label on it so at first I thought it was cool, but as I was sitting down at the table it was on I saw through the side something funny so I cracked it open. Definitely a strange boot.

johnnya

New Challenger
I should have check this one before selling it. I've already issued a refund! Sorry! :buttrock:

Kunio

Mr. Big's Thug
I'd keep that one if I had it actually unless I paid a lot of money for it. That's the worst one since Metal Slvg 2 which was the very first one to show up in the boot/no boot forum.

Pas

Camel Slug
Great to see a new seller jump in and do the right thing so quick! Its definatly an interesting boot...looks like epoxy sealed roms...odd. Wonder if those were custom made for this particular title or if those are actually eporms or flash roms under the epoxy.

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
Pas, I wondered the same thing, up close it looks like a flash rom with a dollop of epoxy on it. Also, Johnnya deserves credit for clearing this thing up fast!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Looks like the soldering is about on par with my skills. That is to say, they probably nearly burned the house down when they were putting it together.