Rarest Hyper 64 Game (Extreme Rally) is now on ebay.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
wow it's in illinois.

Oresama

Rugal's Thug
I have to think that this thing is going to skyrocket over the next two days. The monitor alone is worth a lot more than the bid. The only other dedicated HNG64 I've seen for sale recently is a dedicated Road's Edge from a local operator that wants $750 for it.

On a semi-related topic, I thought Beast Busters was the rarest HNG64 game:conf:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the condition is incredible on it.

Anyone in Chicago would be crazy to pass it up.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Oresama said:
On a semi-related topic, I thought Beast Busters was the rarest HNG64 game:conf:

No way. I have seen Beast Busters on ebay numerous times. Plus, I have 3 Beast Busters motherboards, and 3 carts. It is not that rare.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Bibliophile said:
No way. I have seen Beast Busters on ebay numerous times. Plus, I have 3 Beast Busters motherboards, and 3 carts. It is not that rare.

I'll PM you my mailing address...I just need one set. kthxbai! :D

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
the condition is incredible on it.

Anyone in Chicago would be crazy to pass it up.

If I wanted it I would buy it, call me crazy.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I have a mint Atari 2600 with Combat...do you think he'll accept a trade?

:drool:

Pas

Camel Slug
I would love it...its not far away now that I moved...just dont have $ :crying:

There's a dedicated one of these at a liquar store about 3 blocks from my house. I bet the owner would sell it for around $200 bucks, nobody plays it.

This game is common in Brazil, but all the cabs are still in use so the prices are high.

What I really want is a HNG64 candy cab.

neo_frank

Captain Shlong,
It will be interesting to see what it goes for, but what I find the most interesting is in the second screenshot....

"Now Connecting to the Network." was this connected thru phoneline for some network features? or was it just looking for a 2nd machine??
also
"Please Stand By Without Touching the Machine" Dont even think about touching the machine...dont know why but I thought that was funny. :lol:

neo_frank said:
It will be interesting to see what it goes for, but what I find the most interesting is in the second screenshot....

"Now Connecting to the Network." was this connected thru phoneline for some network features? or was it just looking for a 2nd machine??
also
"Please Stand By Without Touching the Machine" Dont even think about touching the machine...dont know why but I thought that was funny. :lol:

the screen shot was for the system start up so:

looking for the second machine, and self calibrating.

Last edited:

Oresama

Rugal's Thug
5 hours to go and still disgustingly cheap. If only freighting wasn't so much.