The official 1cc Video Thread

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
I completed another 1cc video, but now I'm having problems uploading it. I was using Veoh, but with this larger movie (1hr) it chokes on the high(er) res version and even the lower one only gives a 5 minute preview then wants you to download it along with their shitty player. Fuck, might just upload both versions to Megaupload or something. Anyone have better luck with some other site to upload vids? I don't want to use Google and have it trash the quality.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Upload it to megaupload, send me a link, and Ill stream some version of it on my site if you want

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Alright, let's put some life back in this thread with a 1cc for Super Smash TV on the SNES. Kinda funny to hear how much I whine through this video and how many times I promise to stop talking. It's just over an hour and I know it's long, but I think it's entertaining. It gets repetitive but it shows how totally unrelenting this game is. I don't know how long files stay up at Megaupload, but Borman you're welcome to host it on your site too.

Higher quality: 326MB, 15 fps @ 320x240 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J6NXDXFS

Lower quality: 117MB, 12 fps @ 240x180 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVOVW1DI

EDIT: Sorry my voice isn't very loud, you might have to up your speakers.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Just watched the video of Smash TV...very impressive :buttrock:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
talks2wall said:
Alright, let's put some life back in this thread with a 1cc for Super Smash TV on the SNES. Kinda funny to hear how much I whine through this video and how many times I promise to stop talking. It's just over an hour and I know it's long, but I think it's entertaining. It gets repetitive but it shows how totally unrelenting this game is. I don't know how long files stay up at Megaupload, but Borman you're welcome to host it on your site too.

Damn you falled short of the pleasure dome no way !

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Tron said:
Damn you falled short of the pleasure dome no way !
Forgive me Tron, but it couldn't be done. There's no skill to having enough keys pop up along the way. :crying:

I should also mention that I ran out of tape, which it why it ends so abruptly. You're not missing much of an ending. :)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
talks2wall said:

Great video, I remember loving this game growing up.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
bbh.
i just wanted to say i was driving around the other day and couldnt
find the bandera diversions. so i brought it up with my bud that
works at the san pedro loc and he confirmed it closed down a little while
ago. which is a shame since it was where mike brought out the
newer NEO games towards the end.
crap like 03 and NEOwave.
the owners keeping the san pedro loc open still but apparently is just
making money off of having his machines in theaters now.
he has a contract with amc or regal or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
talks2walls.
nice vid btw.
why did you play it on the snes?
i'd figure the analogue sticks on the ps or ps2 would
make it a more fun time since they came out with smash tv on
collections for the both of them.
that game is insane. never got much farther than the second stage.

Last edited:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
rarehero said:
bbh.
i just wanted to say i was driving around the other day and couldnt
find the bandera diversions. so i brought it up with my bud that
works at the san pedro loc and he confirmed it closed down a little while
ago. which is a shame since it was where mike brought out the
newer NEO games towards the end.
crap like 03 and NEOwave.
the owners keeping the san pedro loc open still but apparently is just
making money off of having his machines in theaters now.
he has a contract with amc or regal or something.

That's a shame. Keep in mind I never lived in San Antonio and didn't get to spend as much time at those Diversions as I would have wanted to, but hearing about arcades closing always makes me sad :( Is the San Pedro one the last one of the chain that's still open?

Getting back on-topic, I re-uploaded the Shock Troopers and NAM-1975 videos to Vimeo. They're the same ones posted earlier in the thread, and they still look like shit. But just keeping them there for posterity until the day comes where I actually re-record them...

rarehero

20 Year Member
BBH said:
That's a shame. Keep in mind I never lived in San Antonio and didn't get to spend as much time at those Diversions as I would have wanted to, but hearing about arcades closing always makes me sad :( Is the San Pedro one the last one of the chain that's still open?

Getting back on-topic, I re-uploaded the Shock Troopers and NAM-1975 videos to Vimeo. They're the same ones posted earlier in the thread, and they still look like shit. But just keeping them there for posterity until the day comes where I actually re-record them...

yes. the san pedro one is open. no real NEO games though.
just battle colloseum or something boring.
i usually just go there to play bubble bobble on the ultracades and 19whatever.
i remember when i first came to sa.
the san pedro location had NTM and pulstar.
man did i love getting my ass kicked in pulstar.

rarehero

20 Year Member
BBH said:

lollercoaster.
and i'm listening to roxy epoxy's radio hour thing and there's a ground control
radio commercial in the middle of it.
just watched the in the hunt video. very cool. love that game.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Blip.tv seems to be a good choice, I uploaded the TSS 1cc vid there and it looks great.

I'm going to try one other site that looks a little more promising.
Blip.tv TSS 1cc

Last edited:

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
I havent forgotten about you guys. Been trying out a few different methods, trying to get good quality for as small of a file as possible.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Bump from the dead!

Any tips on recording a game from a 15khz arcade monitor? I was all set to do a few MVS games and I get this annoying black scanline when I record :(

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
This thread is awesome.

I just properly 1cced my first non-fighting game. I beat Altered Beast on genesis default with no continues. I know it's probably one of the easier games to beat, especailly when you know where the white wolves come in and the boss patterns.

Keep the videos coming. I have tried to 1cc some of the games you guys have posted and have failed badly.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member

Awesome! Just so fucking awesome. I've always thought this to be one of the hardest games ever and you made it look easy dude!

Kiken

Camel Slug
Just completed a No Miss run of Batsugun (Saturn rev played in Normal mode). The score is rather low, though (about 4.1 million). But I was playing with the Arrange soundtrack, which is pretty awesome.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Just completed a No Miss run of Batsugun (Saturn rev played in Normal mode). The score is rather low, though (about 4.1 million). But I was playing with the Arrange soundtrack, which is pretty awesome.

Hot damn.

Amazing job.

Sundance

Sho's Rival

Rock on! Kiken. We're one of your biggest fans. We just did the lastest Diehardgamer podcast last night too. I think your name came up again..lol. All good i assure you..hehe. Continue the assault.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Yeah, Kiken's got some amazing vids. I'm waiting for BBH to drop is Blazing Star bomb on us also :)

I got one I need to transfer off the camera I did a month ago. I've been slipping.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I keep forgetting all about this, especially since this thread has sort of died down... one of these days though I'll find the motivation, hopefully... :loco:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Bump!!

Storm Blade 1st loop 1cc. Not satisfied with the video as usual, but oh well. Was trying to do a 2 loop clear, but don't feel like playing anymore :p

lol I bumped the camera a few times, it's not an earthquake. Veoh is choppy, but it's better than Google.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15016870b6KFgzmY?confirmed=1

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
The only games that I'm strangely successful with are Megaman X2 and X3. I can do both 100% in about an hour each, even if all them tool-assisted guys manage to get so much faster than that. Not that impressive but if someone someday wants a video I'd be happy to try to make one.

One time I 1cc'ed the interwebz though.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Nice job T-dub, I thought this thread was dead for good.

You can tell it's not Aero Fighters cuz you can't play as a baby or dolphin. :glee:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Rygar arcade 1cc

A couple points of note since I didn't narrate this one :p

- I used Mame. The sound gets glitchy sometimes. Don't remember older versions of Mame being this bad.

- My goal was to record a 4 million 1cc. It's possible to get a lot higher, but it involves a lot of excessive milking and stalling.

- My dog threw up during level 9 and you can see where I started having issues. I had to pause it to clean up the mess and didn't get a straight run through. Not really a big deal since this isn't official or anything.

- Your rank score is based on how many enemies you kill. If you have any time left on the clock, it's best to run it down killing enemies to boost your rank score. You get the rank of 'best' at 30000, but the rank score can increase up to 64000 I believe.

- I was going to milk level 17 for a while to boost rank/score, but I accidentally finished the level early, oops.

- Level 25 didn't give me a cross power up for some reason. I missed out on 160000 there.

- The blue knights can be killed by stomping on them with the Tiger power up. This gives you 50000 points. I refrained from doing since it can be risky and get you killed easily.

- I missed a few of the hidden power ups. Some of them are hard to get because of where they are located.

Part 1 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4043918270666298313&hl=en

Part 2 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5611143337851178936&hl=en

Part 3 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4713935992440001325&hl=en