The official 1cc Video Thread

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
BBH said:
well I guess Veoh accepts .divx files, so!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6359983cc7dmRNG

there's the shitty Eight-Man video I made a few weeks ago. Not completely thrilled with the quality on Veoh either, it shrunk it from the original resolution and seems to have chopped the framerate in half. Ughhh. Doesn't really renew my resolve to make more videos, but if anyone actually wanted to watch this one, go nuts!

Screw dailymotion.

Try this site bbh.

http://www.vimeo.com

Its really easy to make an account, 2 seconds with a email confirm.

You have a 500 meg limit per week. And it doesnt seem to cut the frame rate.

Also takes .divx files. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
BBH said:
well I guess Veoh accepts .divx files, so!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6359983cc7dmRNG

there's the shitty Eight-Man video I made a few weeks ago. Not completely thrilled with the quality on Veoh either, it shrunk it from the original resolution and seems to have chopped the framerate in half. Ughhh. Doesn't really renew my resolve to make more videos, but if anyone actually wanted to watch this one, go nuts!

Watching that game would've put me to sleep however that wonderful commentary more than made it worth watching :buttrock:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
qube said:
Fuck yeah Chris! I knew you wouldn't let me down :smirk:

Yeah, well thx, im reuploading with divx for the conversion. mp4's are hard to play without vlc.

Also want to get it up on a site.

I sound like the angry nintendo kid when the lobster chased me down. Not as good as bbh commentary but somebody will find it entertaining.

haha.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
While I try to finish up some Neo 1cc's, here's a quick 1cc for Tetris Attack on the SNES. This is the "vs" mode against the computer on the secret "extra hard" setting. I hope it's entertaining.

I make a comment towards the end about Samurai Shodown. The first time I recorded this, I mentioned that most of my Neo games are fighters and don't lend themselves well to 1cc's. However if people wanna see a 1cc of something uncommon like Tam Tam in SS1 without losing a single match, let me know. You get to see his real face. :)

P.S. Still waiting on kern's 1cc of Metal Slug. :eye: :annoyed:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Not really sure what the problem is, but when I played wizkid's Shinobi video through Windows Media Player the sound was sped up considerably. Wizzy sounded like the cast of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
genjiglove said:
Not really sure what the problem is, but when I played wizkid's Shinobi video through Windows Media Player the sound was sped up considerably. Wizzy sounded like the cast of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

LOL... I re did everything on the other site. No need for that.

If kernow doesnt end up doing metal slug. Ill try it. Im trying to do some runs through blazing star. This can be a very hard game depending on who you pick at the beginning.

Windina seems very good.

Shadow dancer is another one I thought about.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
Screw dailymotion.

Try this site bbh.

http://www.vimeo.com

Its really easy to make an account, 2 seconds with a email confirm.

You have a 500 meg limit per week. And it doesnt seem to cut the frame rate.

Also takes .divx files. Hope it helps.

The thing is, I actually do have an account there. But the weird thing is that I uploaded a different video a while back to test it, and for some reason nothing happens in the window. The video never loads, I can't force it to start, it's just a black screen. It doesn't happen to me with any other streaming video websites. I've been meaning to try to figure out what's going on, but if my own videos aren't loading for whatever reason on my end, I didn't see much point in using the site... so yeah, thanks for pointing it out but I already knew about it. I'll definitely try to figure out what's going on though.

but hey, looks like your Shinobi vid loads here so it's definitely not a problem with the site... I'll try uploading as a .divx file next time (I'd uploaded a converted .avi because I figured it wouldn't take .divx files) and hope for the best. But with the 500-meg cap I'm going to be kind of limited in terms of output, but that's ok. I think. I'll watch your video later and comment on it then. :)

I did finally watch twalden's Black Tiger recording. To answer your question on stage 6, yes it is possible to get past that one column the snake is on without getting hit. You have to actually do a neutral jump straight up, and immediately when you see him jump up you have to press to the left or right. The jumping is weird in that game, you actually gain more height from jumps if you start a neutral jump and then immediately press a direction when you're in the air. Also you are waaaaaaay too frugal with the zenny, by like stage 4 I'm usually buying much better armor than the basic armor even though I'm pretty confident in my abilities to not take too many hits :lolz: Also I don't think it's possible to break a million without heavy skeleton leeching - every time I play straight through the game I'm in the 750-800k range or so too.

edit: also, I'd been planning on doing Blazing Star but I can't seem to get a good run going... it WILL happen though.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
talks2wall said:
While I try to finish up some Neo 1cc's, here's a quick 1cc for Tetris Attack on the SNES. This is the "vs" mode against the computer on the secret "extra hard" setting. I hope it's entertaining.

"15 seconds! Top that BBH!!!"

"28 seconds! Huh? twalden. What you got on that?!!"

Great comments :loco:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
cmon mods, wheres the damn sticky you asses.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
"15 seconds! Top that BBH!!!"

Hahahaha. You are one cocky mofo, talks2wall :D (although in all honesty I wouldn't be able top it since I am pretty bad at Tetris Attack). Good shit.

wizkid007 said:
<--- Shinobi 1cc --->

http://www.vimeo.com/766257

Now it is streamed to website like youtube.

Looks like the audio drifted hella off sync by the end :(

And I guess maybe it's just me but I would have preferred to hear the game music/sounds instead of the background music you were playing. I don't know if anyone else agrees with that, but yeah.

I will say thanks for informing me that vimeo accepts .divx files, I uploaded the Eight-Man video there and it didn't fuck over the framerate, and the audio seems to be in sync so all is well. :)

So I guess I have no more excuses and have to make more videos now. Yar!

wizkid007

20 Year Member
BBH said:
Hahahaha. You are one cocky mofo, talks2wall :D (although in all honesty I wouldn't be able top it since I am pretty bad at Tetris Attack). Good shit.

Looks like the audio drifted hella off sync by the end :(

And I guess maybe it's just me but I would have preferred to hear the game music/sounds instead of the background music you were playing. I don't know if anyone else agrees with that, but yeah.

I will say thanks for informing me that vimeo accepts .divx files, I uploaded the Eight-Man video there and it didn't fuck over the framerate, and the audio seems to be in sync so all is well. :)

So I guess I have no more excuses and have to make more videos now. Yar!

Yeah, I shouldnt have left it on but I did. I wont have it on in the future.

EDIT: I might know why, I might have been using a dif audio input as I have one on my cordless keyboard and one directly on the cam.

Amazing scores in the other thread btw...

Why havent the mods stickied this, the thread is about gaming, its somewhat about the neo, it encourages community. And there are good things being posted by a bunch of people.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
After playing through it last night (and dying like a mofo), I would like to see a Champion take on Magic Sword.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
After playing through it last night (and dying like a mofo), I would like to see a Champion take on Magic Sword.
I wouldn't mind seeing that as well that's another game wich cross's,my mind that begs for a 1cc video.

Btw this thread realy needs a stickie ;)

Last edited:

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Super Mario Bros 1LC, full run, no power-ups

Well guys, I promised I'd upload a Super Mario Bros 1 Life Clear, full run, with no power-ups, so here it is. :D Was playing on a real NES when I recorded this, so there's no save state, or tool assisted bullshit. I apologize for the horrible audio / video quality. Was using my digital camera, and it didn't like my TV. (for the most part)

Click here to watch the video!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Now you need to do that same thing on the arcade version of Mario Bros. I'm STILL trying to beat that stupid game. They've put different levels in there, took out the last warp, removed power ups. It's a bitch.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
RocketLawnChair said:
Well guys, I promised I'd upload a Super Mario Bros 1 Life Clear, full run, with no power-ups, so here it is. :D Was playing on a real NES when I recorded this, so there's no save state, or tool assisted bullshit. I apologize for the horrible audio / video quality. Was using my digital camera, and it didn't like my TV. (for the most part)

that sucking sound is your controller saying, 'i give up'

:D that was great.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
RocketLawnChair said:

Nice jorb RLC! But I can't believe you used original hardware, but not an original Super Mario only cart. :/ Your dork badge has been temporarily revoked I'm afraid.

The weird screen rolling is a little annoying to watch. I had the same issue with mine, but was able to adjust some camera settings to eliminate it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Great stuff everybody. Between the Shock Troopers, Shinobi and now Mario Brothers, this is full of win.

I should start to practice Twinkle Star LPP for Otakon and see if I can break my one life 850,000 run.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
my ms1 1cc is never coming woo! the last mission does my fucking nut in

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I still doubt that you are going to see anything form me aytime soon ... I can get up to level 5 on blazing star on one credit, but not much farther and I have no clue how to beat that damn baby with out dieing 5-10 times.

Slug 2 I can only get to the third stage on one credit, so it will be awhile before I even close to doing that one...

I guess I could try Ganryu....

I've also tried a little shikigami no shiro 2 with out much success....