The official 1cc Video Thread

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
BBH said:
Oh hey it looks like Stage6 is shutting down on Feb. 28th. Thanks a lot, you fucking asshats. This means that my Shock Troopers/NAM-1975, and twalden's Rastan vids will be gone in a few days. Guess it's back to trying to figure out how to best encode these things, and finding a streaming video website that doesn't suck!
...and I find this out NOW of all times (3am 2/28). No wonder that Shock Troopers wouldn't finish loading. Oh well, at least I have the Twinkle Star Sprites and Nam1975 vids archived via the dark-voodoo of Opera's lovely undocumented features (fuck your Firefox extensions).

Now, can we have videos distributed the way God intended: via bittorret.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I spent a 2 hours doing trial runs through the last 2 stages. I can safely say that I can beat the game in one credit. Now I am trying to do it in one man. There is a couple of areas that still give me trouble. Mainly randomly appearing green ninjas.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
wizkid007 said:
I spent a 2 hours doing trial runs through the last 2 stages. I can safely say that I can beat the game in one credit. Now I am trying to do it in one man. There is a couple of areas that still give me trouble. Mainly randomly appearing green ninjas.

Bump....

so how's it going on that vid Vebatum... oh I'm sorry I meant wizzy :emb:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I just 1cc Triggerheart Excelica!!!!

It was on normal though. Im gonna try to do it on hard to get the achievement. And im gonna record it once I practice patterns and get it all down.

O.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
hellloooo ... moddds?

stick please, why this hasn't been stickied in the past is a bloody mystery.

its a gaming thread! christ!

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
djdelly said:
Bump....

so how's it going on that vid Vebatum... oh I'm sorry I meant wizzy :emb:

lol :kekeke:

Anyways, I trust Chris, I believe he'll get it.

C'mon Chris, don't let me down ;)

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
twalden said:
Black Tiger 1cc. Once again, pretty sloppy. A few WTF was I doing moments :emb:
I had to break it up into 2 parts to get decent enough quaility to be
watchable. Clocks in at about 50 minutes, so you might fall asleep watching it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8452769654847486779

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3574017264246010021
Great job T-Dub, long but enjoyable. Looks like a pretty good game for its time although i don't think I've ever seen it or heard of it before. Sorta a mix of Magic Sword and Ghost n Goblins. Bravo :mr_t:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
twalden said:

Toward the end of the game, you made a comment that is so true:

"They don't make games like this anymore."

I remember playing Back Tiger, along with Willow, SideArms and Fogotten Worlds and other of the Capcom scrollers. Good times indeed.

aria

Former Moderator
twalden said:

I look forward to watching this. I love Black Tiger (I have a buggy PCB and the Capcom classic version) but I'm not that great at it.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Arcademan said:
Toward the end of the game, you made a comment that is so true:

"They don't make games like this anymore."

I remember playing Back Tiger, along with Willow, SideArms and Fogotten Worlds and other of the Capcom scrollers. Good times indeed.
Agreed. I found Willow to be an extremely fun game to drop quarters into. I'd also add Tiger Road to that list as well:

tigeroadvv4.png

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
qube said:
lol :kekeke:

Anyways, I trust Chris, I believe he'll get it.

C'mon Chris, don't let me down ;)

Hey man

Ill do it tomorrow for sure. I can already beat the game on one credit. I just want to post a video to bbh standards as he pretty much does every game in one man.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
Ill do it tomorrow for sure. I can already beat the game on one credit. I just want to post a video to bbh standards as he pretty much does every game in one man.

Cool Wizzy, I look forward to seeing it. Or you could just to it to my standards: they give you extra lives for a reason. Stupid deaths galore :lolz:

Thanks for the input guys. It's fun, but really wierd talking to a camera while playing games, trying not to sound like a babbling wierdo is tough. I'll try to do a Neo game or two soon, before BBH does them all.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Here is a Super Contra 1cc. This is a run a did on my 3rd or 4th try. I held off posting it because I was gonna put a 1LC vid instead, but got fed up and said
fuck it.

Now presented in craptastic Google Video:multi_co: Bust3d's Shite Super Contra 1cc:multi_co:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
twalden said:
Thanks for the input guys. It's fun, but really wierd talking to a camera while playing games, trying not to sound like a babbling wierdo is tough. I'll try to do a Neo game or two soon, before BBH does them all.
That repeating what you say in the second part did throw me off.

Still you did mention you were running out of things to say and then it started.

At frist i thought it was people in room then it was wtf,he's repeating what he says.

Here i thought you were doing it for the added effect for echo :rolleyes:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
twalden said:
I'll try to do a Neo game or two soon, before BBH does them all.

don't worry about that, my little project is still stalled at the moment :emb: with Stage6 shut down I don't know where to put videos. Been unable to encode things down to a reasonable filesize/quality, and my vids look like shit on Google Video. Hopefully I'll figure something out eventually? But even if I get beaten to the punch on any of the Neo games I was planning to do, I'll probably still do them anyway. Maybe. Who knows. I haven't bothered to make anything new in the meantime anyway. Hopefully soon!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I plan on doing a Strider 1cc vid soon. There's a few sections I gotta work on that keep screwing me up.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
well I guess Veoh accepts .divx files, so!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6359983cc7dmRNG

there's the shitty Eight-Man video I made a few weeks ago. Not completely thrilled with the quality on Veoh either, it shrunk it from the original resolution and seems to have chopped the framerate in half. Ughhh. Doesn't really renew my resolve to make more videos, but if anyone actually wanted to watch this one, go nuts!

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
"but I'm not going to be continuing, I'm ballin"

haha, great video

The quality looks good, way better than Google, but yeah, it looks like running at 15fps. I guess we are stuck with less than adequate solutions unless someone can host them or we use Torrents. Oh well.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Does anyone have a server and bandwidth they can let us use to host these? I've got one video done and hopefully another one coming very soon. Sounds like these hosting sites really drop down the video quality. :annoyed:

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
I could probably host some files but the connection isn't terribly fast...?

(Got a webserver at home.)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
that 8man vid was great, nice skills

god I suck at gaming, this threads made me realise!

keep em coming hehe

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
BBH said:
well I guess Veoh accepts .divx files, so!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6359983cc7dmRNG

there's the shitty Eight-Man video I made a few weeks ago. Not completely thrilled with the quality on Veoh either, it shrunk it from the original resolution and seems to have chopped the framerate in half. Ughhh. Doesn't really renew my resolve to make more videos, but if anyone actually wanted to watch this one, go nuts!
Nice job BBH, although I think I'd rather play Bad Dudes. :)

I enjoy how with every new video you make, the profanity increases. I also think you have the talent to be an excellent puppeteer for kids' shows. :lolz: :cool: