The official 1cc Video Thread

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
talks2wall said:
Finally got a chance to watch this and it was awesome. BBH has a soothing voice too and I swear it kinda sounds like Mr. Rogers... just with a lot more swearing.

Great job BBH! :buttrock:

Saturn2dfreak said:
great shock troopers vid, BBH

your voice is sexy, in a non homo way. :lol:

I'm not gay either...but I dream of BBH fapping on my face
redfacesplat.gif

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
great rastan vid tony , I watched it all the way through :emb:

this has been a lol 360 production

lols

god I need to one credit something, even if its metal slug :(

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
kernow said:
god I need to one credit something, even if its metal slug :(

Same here... I think I can 1cc TSS, but that's been done already. :crying:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
BBH said:
Okay, I finally got a complete Shock Troopers run. Not completely happy with the score, but it'll do.

http://www.stage6.com/user/BBH/video/2259874/

Hope you've got a spare hour for this! :)

I think this got pushed off the last page pretty fast so I'm reposting it. Come on guys, it's a Shock Troopers video made by the best player in the world at it! Stroke my e-penis!!!!!!
redfacesplat.gif

nah seriously though, if only a handful of people care about it, well that's to be expected. I mean, it's Shock Troopers. The game's gone 10 years and keeps getting snubbed in new and exciting ways. I'd expect no less at this point.

In other news, I made an Eight-Man video (not very difficult or interesting), but made it mostly as a test since I was playing around with my camera settings, trying to figure out the way to make these videos look better. I'm pretty pleased with the video quality on this one compared to the first couple videos I posted in this thread, which makes me hate how the NAM-1975 and Shock Troopers videos look in comparison. I almost want to re-record them but I want to get some other videos done too. :( Unfortunately, I can't even upload the Eight Man video right now because Stage6 took a big shit and isn't letting anyone upload anything. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm making lots of videos because I have a plan to put these on my website. Gonna start a new section of my dumb videos, so they can maybe be seen by people who don't post here (and gives me a cheap way to add content to my dumb site anyway). So uhh, I'm not going to stop any time soon, even if the whole 1CC video fad has died out! (or at least isn't as hip as it was in the Verbatum thread)

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'm starting it right now.. I've never played Shock Troopers....:emb: I do have 2nd Squad for my cab.. just haven't got around to pick up the first one.... :emb:

What are you doing for improving the picture quality? I switched from a USB cable to a IEEE 1394 for dumping it to the computer and it improved the quality greatly.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I love shock troopers I just fucking suck at it. can't get used to the mechanics

yeah I suck

I'd love to see an 8man vid though lols

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
djdelly said:
I'm starting it right now.. I've never played Shock Troopers....:emb: I do have 2nd Squad for my cab.. just haven't got around to pick up the first one.... :emb:

:emb:

What are you doing for improving the picture quality? I switched from a USB cable to a IEEE 1394 for dumping it to the computer and it improved the quality greatly.

Would you believe I hadn't bothered to change the video recording settings to a higher resolution? Hahaha. I was recording at 320x240 and obviously that looks like shit when the DivX player ends up increasing the resolution on its streaming player. Yeah, that's a no-brainer but I'm pretty stupid sometimes.

The other is that my camera has all these weird settings for compensating for colors, but it also seemed to have an annoying habit of making things look a lot greener than they should, especially on brown backgrounds (it's very evident in the NAM and ST vids). So I played around with that, and turned out there was a setting for adjusting based on the white balance, so I did that after pointing it at the screen, and now it looks better. I think. Reeeeeally wanna see how this 8-Man vid looks on the streaming player but it definitely seems to look better than the last two did.

Wasn't aware of this whole IEEE 1394 thing... hmm.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Nice vid and history of your love affair with Shock troopers. I wish there was something else I could 1cc..... hmmmmmm....

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
*stroke stroke stroke* Kudos again BBH on the Shock Troopers vid. You sure make it look easy, even beating the bosses with no time left on the clock. :eek:

I wish I had video camera, I gotta hunt around for a cheap used one. Is anyone planning to do a Magician Lord run? That game kicks my ass every time so I'd love to see it done with 1cc.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Simply breathtaking BBH. You have a smooth Jazz Fm type voice, even when your swearing you sound polite. I watched the whole vid man. Never knew much about Shock Troopers, thanx for the lesson. Loved djdelly's video of TSS as well, you guys made me laugh with the tapping to the music sessions.

Much respect :buttrock:

Starks out.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Bobak said:
Ah lame, it's in Japanese. I wanted to see the final stuff they way I always used to play it --in god's language.

Who will save us with an English --nay-- American 1CC :emb:
I also miss the smooth play-by-play by someone like Mr. Rogers, er I mean BBH. I'm sure there's plenty of 1cc vids out there, but it's more fun when it's one of us and I do enjoy the commentaries. :emb:

EDIT: I must have always taken too long in a level when I had Magician Lord. This long insect-ish thing would keep appearing and tear me a new one. I quickly gave up on even playing the game.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Ah lame, it's in Japanese. I wanted to see the final stuff they way I always used to play it --in god's language.

Who will save us with an English --nay-- American 1CC :emb:
Yeah it is sad to say i'm sure some body here made 'it years ago though.

Dunno who i guess the person ran it on a jpn aes.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
talks2wall said:
EDIT: I must have always taken too long in a level when I had Magician Lord. This long insect-ish thing would keep appearing and tear me a new one. I quickly gave up on even playing the game.

That always happened to me on the 2nd stage, but never any stage after that. Unfortunately, I've never truly gotten the hang of Magician Lord well enough to pull off the infamous 1CC (I could get to stage 7 I think), but I'm pretty sure I could do it [in American... er, English] if I practiced the later levels a little. Maybe when I finish the videos I want to do first.

...speaking of which, nothing new from me, because stage6 still sucks and hasn't let anyone upload anything for the last 2-3 days. What a professional website. I need to find some other alternative that doesn't completely suck for streaming, but I've had issues bringing the file size down while maintaining video quality in non-divx. Ugh.

barf

Maxima's Barber
BBH said:
I think this got pushed off the last page pretty fast so I'm reposting it. Come on guys, it's a Shock Troopers video made by the best player in the world at it! Stroke my e-penis!!!!!!
redfacesplat.gif

nah seriously though, if only a handful of people care about it, well that's to be expected. I mean, it's Shock Troopers. The game's gone 10 years and keeps getting snubbed in new and exciting ways. I'd expect no less at this point.

In other news, I made an Eight-Man video (not very difficult or interesting), but made it mostly as a test since I was playing around with my camera settings, trying to figure out the way to make these videos look better. I'm pretty pleased with the video quality on this one compared to the first couple videos I posted in this thread, which makes me hate how the NAM-1975 and Shock Troopers videos look in comparison. I almost want to re-record them but I want to get some other videos done too. :( Unfortunately, I can't even upload the Eight Man video right now because Stage6 took a big shit and isn't letting anyone upload anything. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm making lots of videos because I have a plan to put these on my website. Gonna start a new section of my dumb videos, so they can maybe be seen by people who don't post here (and gives me a cheap way to add content to my dumb site anyway). So uhh, I'm not going to stop any time soon, even if the whole 1CC video fad has died out! (or at least isn't as hip as it was in the Verbatum thread)

I loved the Video ! Nice, lengthy, my breakfast chocolate just ended cold :)

You know what ?? Imo you have the voice of Roger Zelazny ! I have the audio tapes of 9 princes in Amber and definitly you have that kind of cool voice, just maybe a tone higher.

I love how when you play it seems easy, and when i pop the game in and start rolling to avoid a bullet i always end up getting hit by something.

Anyway f*ing red gems :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Anybody do an acrade Shinobi yet? I really wanna see that.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Wes said:
Anybody do an acrade Shinobi yet? I really wanna see that.

Thats one I might consider doing. That game is awesome.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
BBH said:
That always happened to me on the 2nd stage, but never any stage after that. Unfortunately, I've never truly gotten the hang of Magician Lord well enough to pull off the infamous 1CC (I could get to stage 7 I think), but I'm pretty sure I could do it [in American... er, English] if I practiced the later levels a little. Maybe when I finish the videos I want to do first.

...speaking of which, nothing new from me, because stage6 still sucks and hasn't let anyone upload anything for the last 2-3 days. What a professional website. I need to find some other alternative that doesn't completely suck for streaming, but I've had issues bringing the file size down while maintaining video quality in non-divx. Ugh.

i spent about 3 hours downloading some unix shell crap onto my laptop
so i could run a program on it. in the meanwhile me and my classmates were
watching the shock troopers 1cc run.
awesome job.
and i go to the san pedro diversions all the time.
albeit now just to play bubble bobble on their ultracade.