The official 1cc Video Thread

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I can 1cc a gumball machine :keke:. In all seriousness, I was introduced to the game Ninja Spirit this past weekend. I've been loving it ever since. I'll try to do a 1cc of that and post up.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Jesus Pasky you are a machine. Is there anything you can't 1cc?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Jesus Pasky you are a machine. Is there anything you can't 1cc?

Well, Oriental Legend 2 and Final Fight have been kicking my ass haha. I'll work on those more eventually. I just like playing games in my spare time. It's a lot of fun beating a game designed to be totally unfair towards the player.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well, Oriental Legend 2 and Final Fight have been kicking my ass haha. I'll work on those more eventually. I just like playing games in my spare time. It's a lot of fun beating a game designed to be totally unfair towards the player.

Yeah man you are banging these out way fast. I have gotten way better at Black Tiger :D got to level 6 before loosing a life. What gets me is the time limit, it gets me every damn time on the later levels. I see how little i have left and get in a rush and get killed. Arrgh i know i just need to memorize the levels better. I bet you put in the hours on it huh? Its a fantastic game, i use to have the PCB years ago but never mastered it.

Last edited:

Pasky

Yeah man you are banging these out way fast. I have gotten way better at Black Tiger :D got to level 6 before loosing a life. What gets me is the time limit, it gets me every damn time on the later levels. I see how little i have left and get in a rush and get killed. Arrgh i know i just need to memorize the levels better. I bet you put in the hours on it huh? Its a fantastic game, i use to have the PCB years ago but never mastered it.

It took me like 3 or so playthroughs to 1cc black tiger. The no miss on hardest took like 4 attempts. It really is all memorization as the game relies on death traps to get you rather than unfair enemies.

Pasky

Been wanting to beat this since I first played it when I was 7 or 8 and finally did. For me, when I think of arcade games, GnG always comes to mind. To me it's the quintessential arcade game.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Been wanting to beat this since I first played it when I was 7 or 8 and finally did. For me, when I think of arcade games, GnG always comes to mind. To me it's the quintessential arcade game.

Damn respect bro, i was sweating watching it on the second loop when you lost your armor before Beezlebub. :lolz: I want to try to 1cc Ghouls n Ghosts on the PCE S.G. maybe. I did however do a 1LC on Super Ghouls n Ghost on SNES a few years ago. But it's way easier than the arcade of GnG congrats.

Last edited:

Pasky

Damn respect bro, i was sweating watching it on the second loop when you lost your armor before Beezlebub. :lolz: I want to try to 1cc Ghouls n Ghosts on the PCE S.G. maybe. I did however do a 1LC on Super Ghouls n Ghost on SNES a few years ago. But it's way easier than the arcade of GnG congrats.

Thanks man, even if one person enjoys it I'm satisfied, really happy you like watching them.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Hey Pasky, can you do a 1CC for Magician Lord? What is the setup you use to do these 1CC's?

Pasky

Hey Pasky, can you do a 1CC for Magician Lord? What is the setup you use to do these 1CC's?

I would if I had the game =/. I can't find it priced sanely anywhere so just gave up. I refuse to pay over $100 for it. I just have a supergun, a SF4 TE stick and I use a Datapath Vision RGB card to capture.

Pasky

Fixed my Vigilante PCB the other week. Got around to getting a recording. No-miss on hardest possible DIPS (Life Drain: Fast, Difficulty: Hard, Starting Lives: 1).

Bonus:

Turbo Grafx 16 version. Had this as a kid (obviously still do) and played it a ton, almost exactly the same except for the last boss. I love the palette more on the TG-16 than arcade

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
i always though it was cool that irem named a cab 'madonna' (presumably) in homage

Pasky

Used to think this game was impossible. Ninja Combat defeated.

Pasky

Been playing a lot of Tower of Doom again. First time I cleared it was with the Darksoft multi, I got a legitimate cart still from City41 and been playing the crap out of it now. Cleared this 3 times yesterday. Made a new recording with the new capture equipment which doesn't use the framemeister anymore so the colors aren't weird. Also used a new red dragon strategy thanks to watching some of Vludi's playthroughs.

Last edited:

Pasky

Did a hardest difficulty 1CC of Tower of Doom and fucking beasted it haha. This was actually the 2nd clear I did on hardest yesterday, the first I recorded but it looked messed up because I had the settings wrong. That worked out because the 2nd run I didn't get hit by the Black Dragon, Red Dragon, Mud Golems, or Deimos. They all got wrecked. Biggest differences on hardest are enemies are more aggressive and counter attack more often. They also block attacks much much more. And the other more notable difference is during the two dark elf fights, there's a lot more skeleton spawns before they run out. Sixteen skeletons during the dark elf 2 compared to nine skeletons on defaults.

Last edited:

Pasky

Got around to doing Cleric, Dwarf, and Elf this weekend. Gonna be done with Tower of Doom for a while :lolz:

Pasky

Here's the Magician Lord 1CC a couple of people wanted. Big thanks to BerryTogart for giving me a good deal on this game. I just learned the game and ended up 1CC'ing it twice the same day I started doing attempts. It's rough. I'm going to try for a deathless run before I put it aside and work on something else.

Pasky

And a deathless run, I'm done with that game for a while haha. Getting the deathless run is pretty nerve racking just because of that final boss rush at the end. The guy that charges at you made me so nervous because of his 50/50 jump or dash straight.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I watched the whole thing now and have to say: pretty fucking impressive - well done sir, you make it look easy :)
Why do you do these mini jumps? just because you can or do they have a purpose?

Pasky

I watched the whole thing now and have to say: pretty fucking impressive - well done sir, you make it look easy :)
Why do you do these mini jumps? just because you can or do they have a purpose?

The game's timer works on how long you drag on in a particular area. If you've never noticed before, there's these certain flyer type enemies that appear in every stage, in stage 1 & 2 it's the beetles, in 3 its the tentacle dudes, in 4 it's the skull heads, 5 & 6 are the Orb monsters. If you take too long, extra sets of these guys spawn to say "hurry the fuck up" haha. Jumping is the fastest way of traveling rather than walking, so it's simply to avoid any extra spawns.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Forgot to check this thread, Pasky laying the smack as usual. Big props on no death run on M.L. bro. I've come very close several times on 1cc'ing it.