The official 1cc Video Thread

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Nice videos. Just checked out your channel. Laughed my ass off at the flowchart fever featuring BlackhawkxDown. I remember playing this dude many times and bingo punching him out of everything. Always have fun playing that dude, and I respect the fact that he refuses to change after years of playing this game.

Yep BLACKHAWKxDOWN is a fucking buffoon. I'm just endlessly amused by the shit he gets away with, only in Scrub Fighter 4. When AE came out I used the "Replay Follow" function to add him so now I have a bunch of replays saved of his retarded mashing. lol

Your ST1 guide was real good, does that page still exist?

Nevermind.....It's in your sig.

I'm probably just being hard on myself again but it's not really much of a guide, more of a general information page. I have plans to do some new stuff for the game though now that I was able to get some replays up.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
only got this 2 days ago so doing ok really as you can see im a button basher at the end as I wanted to win..... had 7 perfects and 9 super finishes though to get to the end

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I'm currently trying to polish my skills in the "Slugs"... I downed from 13credits to just 7 last week in Metal Slug 1... might not look like much but it is for me :lol:

Good luck with that... Alpha Mission 2 has always been a game that just didn't click with me. I think things like stage 2 rubbed me the wrong way because I hated having to wait around for so long just to advance. There's so many slow parts but like you said the game is very unforgiving because like you said you absolutely have to know what to do in those later stages, because if you don't have the right armors then you're fucked.

Actually Stage 2 is my favorite stage, it´s easier than stage 1, impressive looking and you´re totally in control of the screen, having the chance to zap everything since it´s slowly moving.

It should have been the first stage of the game, instead of throwing everything in your face like Stage 1 does.

Hell, I just got to the 12 stage, while playing on hard, earlier today. I blewed up everything by accidentally selecting the wrong armor in mid stage, I was saving thunder of the sub-boss, can´t kill it otherwise. :(

Last edited:
bump to my last post as I finally did it.

Impossible to "wing it". It takes some heavy planning to have the necessary armors and save money needed for the later part of it.

Unnecessary Baby Boss shot:
Only because I can. :D

attachment.php

real last boss (2nd loop) being phoenixed:

attachment.php

High score table:

attachment.php

Score wasn´t that great, but I played it on hard with eyes on the 1cc. Now I´m going to tone it down to MVS and see how much I can milk of it.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member

Ironclad / Chotetstu Brikin'ger, 1477200

Last edited:
wow,

How hard would you rate this game difficulty, against the ones you´ve finished?

I like to score system it has, it makes a nice challenge on a bland game.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
wow,

How hard would you rate this game difficulty, against the ones you´ve finished?

I like to score system it has, it makes a nice challenge on a bland game.

Depends on the route. I don't remember how difficult the 6A last boss is, but the 6B boss is completely ridiculous... I haven't a clue how to beat that thing on one credit. The lifebar just keeps going and going and going. But overall I definitely put way less in time into learning how to finish this compared to something like either Pulstar or Blazing Star.

This game would be a lot harder if those two bosses near the end didn't drop items that completely restore your bar plus add 1 max block when you destroy them with a charge shot, that's for sure.

GUGFA

n00b
Oh, sweet memories about House of the Dead :) Btw you can extremely burst you shooting speed, by covering gun lens with your point finger, when you need to reload, instead of moving gun out of screen (something like: right point finger always on trigger, keeping non-stop shooting, and left point finger just quickly lift up when reload needed ).

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Depends on the route. I don't remember how difficult the 6A last boss is, but the 6B boss is completely ridiculous... I haven't a clue how to beat that thing on one credit. The lifebar just keeps going and going and going. But overall I definitely put way less in time into learning how to finish this compared to something like either Pulstar or Blazing Star.

This game would be a lot harder if those two bosses near the end didn't drop items that completely restore your bar plus add 1 max block when you destroy them with a charge shot, that's for sure.

I think Ogre ONLY takes damage when its chest plate opens up to fire that huge beam. It's completely invincible otherwise.

I guess I can contribute a couple things. First two are deathless, 4player run is not but still 1cc, all done on hardware and not emulator.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Recently picked this board up. Working on a speedrun for it. Started routing out the ninja and got a 1cc run last night. Beaten in 34:41 with the timer starting when end is pressed on the name entry and ending when the final blow is dealt. Going to continue to improve the time on the run.

Not sure if I'm missing any kind of secret shops or anything though.

Last edited:

Daddy

n00b
This thread isnt remotely relevant to my plans Ounin. I would rather you stopped chasing it, its not important right now. When the time is right, I will make the relevant threads. You cant force me to discuss shit.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Nice. I've not played this one - seen boards pop up off and on but never researched beyond some google images. Looks like it might be worth the time after all.

I won't force you to discuss it, obviously. At least not until we have a more relevant thread.