The official 1cc Video Thread

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
From a couple years ago, but I recorded 1cc 1 round lost SF2CE video with whatever the max difficulty is (not anywhere near as hard as SSF2T). The one lost round was to M.Bison around 7 minutes into the second video. Still got the good ending, though.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
After two weeks of grinding this out I beat Undercover Cops (JPN) 1CC with Rosa on Hard difficulty last night on PCB :D. By far the hardest beat em up I've 1CC'd. Shit gets real on stage 5. Now to get Matt done.

Was doing attempts live on twitch, here's the highlight, same video less quality but has the timer (time was 31:01).

http://www.twitch.tv/pasky/c/6554276

1up

Galford's Armourer
IREM gem

The game is hard as hell on default settings but you managed to beat it on hard.

Congrats man

Pasky

1CC'd Ninja Baseball Batman (world) on hardest difficulty in 29:13 using Jose who's probably 2nd worst if not worst character. Roger is probably the worst in my opinion. This one was pretty satisfying :buttrock:

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
From a couple years ago, but I recorded 1cc 1 round lost SF2CE video with whatever the max difficulty is (not anywhere near as hard as SSF2T). The one lost round was to M.Bison around 7 minutes into the second video. Still got the good ending, though.

Awesome effort!

I always get thrashed by Vega onwards, I really need to practice.

Pasky

Matt's done. 1CC'd Undercover cops with all three characters on hard now, feels good mang.

Last edited:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Managed to 1cc Time Crisis 2 on the PS2 (medium difficulty). I wasn't recording but there's a star in front of the 1cc high score and so i unlocked mirror mode. Video coming soon but there's some random enemy placement here and there. I got hit 2 times.

30a4089.jpg

Pasky

Haven't played Double Dragon in 16 years. On my 2nd try I 1CC'd it. Came back later in the evening and recorded a 1CC.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
I FINALLY got the Super R-Type Hard 2-ALL:

What the hell were they thinking with those checkpoints? I didn't think I could possible "hate" a video game, but this game has me rethinking that mentality. I sunk so much time into this crap with so many 50 minute runs destroyed from the cheapest shit possible including ridiculous hitboxes, lag/speed up swings, and those stupid fucking stage long checkpoints. The game really doesn't look that hard from videos, but holy shit once you actually try and play it becomes a different story.

Last edited:

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Here's my playthrough of BioMetal, without dying on Hard:

Now that I've taken down this game, I only have one more US released SNES shmup to clear, and that's R-Type III. I'm planning on doing a 2-ALL for that one, but it might take a while depending on how brutal it is (hopefully not as bad as Super R-Type...)

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Here's my playthrough of BioMetal, without dying on Hard:

Now that I've taken down this game, I only have one more US released SNES shmup to clear, and that's R-Type III. I'm planning on doing a 2-ALL for that one, but it might take a while depending on how brutal it is (hopefully not as bad as Super R-Type...)

Nice. BioMetal is a great game.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
2-ALL of R-Type III for the SNES. With this done, I've finished off my goal of beating all the US SNES shmups.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
I'm going to be focusing more on arcade games (specifically ports to the PS and/or Saturn...I don't like playing on emulators) and of course the Neo Geo. If I could actually get my hands on Strikers 1945 plus for the Neo that would def be on my list.

Last edited:

Pasky

Got the 1-All 1CC in DoDonPachi II: Bee Storm, beat the true last boss. Final score was 1,593,269,290 in combat mode using energy type. Really fun game didn't take too long to get it. More people should try it, recorded the attempt:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I know it's an easy game to 1CC, but it's a start. Lot's of mistakes were made though:

Pasky

I finally kicked this game's ass:

Holy shit is it stupidly difficult. Trying to find a board of it, would love to do outside of emu.

Pasky

Got two in one day! Finally got around to getting the Sunset riders level 8 1CC with Bob

Pasky

LOL this game fucking sucks so bad. But it's so broken it becomes fun. If you mash diagonals you can zoom across the screen and plane shift fast enough enemies can't hit you lol