So who won these auctions? Anyone Here?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
GeorgeM said:
This is what makes us all individual i have my thoughts on the game and you have yours except im not forcing my views on you about the game, my comments stand about the game thank you.

no one is asking you to like the game, just be more objective.

GeorgeM

New Challenger
You might be right about the grapple system tbh i guess im used to using my stick to move/jump towards charas and my buttons to do the traditional punch/kick, i will however take the word shite back as on reflection maybe a little harsh considering some of the utter drivel out there, i do love my hyper64 however and my cab and my 1slot just hope you guys dont think i was trying to be funny as i apologise i was not not at all :)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
GeorgeM said:
You might be right about the grapple system tbh i guess im used to using my stick to move/jump towards charas and my buttons to do the traditional punch/kick, i will however take the word shite back as on reflection maybe a little harsh considering some of the utter drivel out there, i do love my hyper64 however and my cab and my 1slot just hope you guys dont think i was trying to be funny as i apologise i was not not at all :)

your punishment? Play more Buriki. Once you get the hang of it you will like it.

GeorgeM

New Challenger
I agree i do need to play more so i will it's not a punishement though to play on the hyper 64 ;)

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
GeorgeM said:
I agree i do need to play more so i will it's not a punishement though to play on the hyper 64 ;)

Buriki is the best game on HNG64, and it is one of the best SNK games of all time. It is one of the few games that I would consider giving it a showcase cab on its own.

There are generally two school on Buriki: Love It or Hate It. There seems to be no in-between. But I have found that those who hate it simply do so because the controls are not what they are used to. They just say "this is different; it sucks." However, if you make the effort to seriously try to learn the moves and how to play, you will quickly convert to the "Love It" school. I am not trying to flame you; you are entitled to think what you want about it. However, I am sure that if you objectively try to learn it without going into it with the "I hate it" mentality, you will appreciate what a great game it is.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
If you think Buriki sucks then you must really suck at it. Buriki is the only reason why I bought an HNG64 and the only game I haven't sold off.
If you own the hardware, you'd might as well have all 4 games. At the very least, the Samurai games and Garou are important but forgotten parts of the legacy of those franchises.

Bibliophile said:
There are generally two school on Buriki: Love It or Hate It. There seems to be no in-between.
If there are generally just 2 schools on Buriki One, I am one of the few in the middle about it. Perhaps because I haven't put enough time in.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
GeorgeM said:

Hey there George, just got me a Hyper 64 and the same three games i assume from the same seller.Great deal i thought haven't had chance to try it out yet though but its all brand new loveliness;)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bibliophile said:
Yes, I will do my best. I have a feeling that it won't be easy to play it, since I am going to have to do some work to set up a driving type controller.

That being said, from the photo, it appears to have a JAMMA connector (unlike Beast Busters Second Nightmare, which does not). So I should be able to hook it up to my supergun or one of my cabs to test it.

PS. How do I post a video?

Waseem, where's the video? It's April already. Did you forget about me?

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Xian Xi said:
Did you get it working good?

I think you misunderstood me. "Busy" = "haven't even tried connecting it yet," not "got it working but haven't posted pics yet.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Bibliophile said:
Sorry. I haven't forgotten at all. Just been too busy with other things.

too busy to pick up peoples stuff from the PO without a big ass time waste in between \o/