Is bill Burger aka bbu97159656tcy a good seller?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
He once made an error not in his favor...

I should have kept it....

Dude, you missed your chance to 'burger' the biggest burgerer of them all - Bill Burger himself!

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I bought a couple of things off of him, but he fucked me once (sent me Vampire Hunter 2 instead of Vampire Hunter) and refused any sort of correction. No thanks.

I don't plan on buying from him again.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
I bought 2 4-slot bottom boards off him on eBay. They arrived just fine and were as advertised. He combined shipping to save me some cash too.

I just fixed the boards tonight. :D

Oh, and I'd buy from him again since this transaction went fine.

RJ

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
He's okay if you accept his mistakes that are usually in his favor and you never try to communicate with him.
BB

yeah, don't try to communicate with him. One problem is that many transactions here spoil kids into thinking people actually want to talk about the shit they are selling. Fuck no, we just want it out our door, and money in our account. People are busy doing shit they care about, and usually that doesn't include chatting about products being sold.

It's really easy to lose patience with the consumers. Really really easy. I had one deal with Spike Spiegel about 5-6 years ago, and the guy just wanted to many pics, and this was when taking pics and uploading them was a pain in the ass (it still is, but not as much). And then came the discrepancies. Every little scrape, mar, buff. I lost my patience with the guy. I'm sure he's lightened up now, and probably hardly buy shit anymore except diapers and cambodian breast milk. But man, that really irked me.

quoth09

War Room Troll
I have only dealt with him 1 time, and that transaction didn't require a whole lot of talking or anything. His reply answers back to me were quick and to the point, but that was about it, so I can't claim he is anything other than a possibly busy person that shipped out my item fast, and really good packing. He told me when he shipped my item out as well.

I have heard a lot of people complain about him, but I don't have a stand point on any of it at this time.

edit: I recently purchased another couple of boards from him, and received them in less than a week of the auction ending. I paid on Tuesday, he shipped next day, and I had the stuff on Friday. Quite possibly one of the fastest transactions I have dealt with anyone on. Great packing as well, despite him being a man of little communication.

I have nothing but good things to say about him at this time. His packing is top notch for sure. Now excuse me while I go back to playing Gals Panic S2. :D :multi_co:

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bill has been an asshole lately. I wanted to buy a board which was about $90 which is alot more than I like to spend and asked him for some working screenshots from the game. I asked this since our last deal he said the game was working and then it was DOA and I had to ship the game back for a refund and did NOT get reimbursed for return shipping.

He straight up said NO, go check KLOV. What an asshole lately. No wonder I stopped buying from him.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Bill has been an asshole lately. I wanted to buy a board which was about $90 which is alot more than I like to spend and asked him for some working screenshots from the game. I asked this since our last deal he said the game was working and then it was DOA and I had to ship the game back for a refund and did NOT get reimbursed for return shipping.

He straight up said NO, go check KLOV. What an asshole lately. No wonder I stopped buying from him.

Just let that dick keep shooting himself in the foot, he's only taking food out his own mouth.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm still wondering what his wife's name is. Hopefully it's Mushy.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yeah, his assholisms can usually be overlooked when the price is right. I've only dealt with him twice, both recently, and both times fully aware that if a problem arose he'd tell me what to eat. Still I landed deals better than anyone else was offering at the time.

If one of his auction descriptions is vague though I'd just completely pass on it. Any other seller I'd at least ask them to be more clear if I'm interested, with Bill though I just pass it up, let him relist it out of pocket.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
I've never had a problem with Bill and have purchased many things from him over the past 2 years.

I will say that if you don't like the price wait until he relists it with a lower price. Just be prepared to miss out on it if someone snipes it at the last few seconds.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm sure that's because you can fix anything he sends you. :D

LOL. Ya I don't know what's up but it pisses me off because I have bought MANY items from him totalling at least $500 minimum and now he's an asshole or his wife is getting way better with english. Fine with me, it's your item that's been in your store inventory for 3 months now with no buyer and when one comes along you push him away, just classic.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
So if you receive something from him that's DOA is there even any point trying to communicate with him? He clearly states no warranty or refund, but also lists stuff as working so is a eBay/ Paypal complaint even valid?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
So if you receive something from him that's DOA is there even any point trying to communicate with him? He clearly states no warranty or refund, but also lists stuff as working so is a eBay/ Paypal complaint even valid?

If the auction listing does not say "AS IS" in the first 2 lines of the auction then yes you can complain that it was buried in the text.

This is why you see some people put as is in the title. I myself put as is as the first line in my auctions. I've never given a refund for an item listed as is even when a claim was filed.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Ah yes! Bill turd burger.

I saw this name and really had to rack my brains as to where i know it from.

anyway it was about 8 years ago i think. Id already done 5-6 deals on ebay with burger.
Than what happened was burger tried ripping me off $15 on shipping. I refused to pay. So being the cuunt he is, he took it as far as calling my mom and dad up on the weekends. yes all the way from the usa to london to say their son was a thief! My dad told him in no uncertain terms that Burger could stick his nickle and dime scams up his thieving arse. So what happened next? I get grovelling emails from burgers wife, calling me "sir" at the end of every sentence telling me if I didnt pay they would lose their home and couldnt pay their bills and other weird shit.
Bottom line i think Bill burger is trailer trash,

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I had a nice civil conversation with him about the DOA game I got and he agreed to a refund once he got it back. He got it today and I get an email saying he's sending out a replacement tomorrow. Which would be ok, if we hadn't agreed to a refund prior.

So I tell him I appreciate the offer but I'd like to just stick to the plan we already discussed. Mainly I just don't want to deal with the possibility of another dead board and I feel like I'll get stuck in this back and forth hell if that happens. And he fires back with an angry email basically saying I'm just doing it to back out of the deal. I told him I just want to end it as we discussed and I haven't heard back since.

So if he doesn't follow through with the refund I'm going the eBay/Paypal complaint route. I've got the documentation proving his agreement to a refund, but I'd rather it not come to that.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
ah, oddly enough i did not post this... the fuck sent me a glitched up mercs board. i sent him a message on ebay to resolve without paypal. guess what, he's ignoring me. going to have to take this to paypal and i'm not happy about it. not a lot of money, but he still screwed me out of at least a days pay.

figured i'd post this up since i was saying he's worth dealing with maybe 5 posts up. hopefully someone will read these two posts on the same page and it will give them some idea of the guy's customer service.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Yeah I can't stress enough for people to stay away. I guess I'm being ignored as well because before this he was right back with me, now nothing. If I don't get an email tomorrow I'm going ahead and filing the paypal stuff.

I thought I was getting lucky because he was actually very "nice" at first offering advice as to why it may not be working. Then he told me where to get it fixed (which I already checked) and they said it'd be around $100. I told him I wasn't paying anymore for something that was listed as working in the first place and I'd rather just do a refund, we could call it a day and I'd leave positive feedback and all that.

He said that's fine and now all the sudden he has a replacement, I just want my money because I don't want to deal with him anymore.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I got 2 move strips from him. I hear buying his boards is a gamble.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Actually, he is cool, just gotten in 6 PCBs from him, the shipping was fast and he has actually undercharge me for the shipping. All PCBs work as described but dirty like my doggies.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I've only heard of people having trouble with him.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Holy crap there's a thread on this guy? Damn I should've known when I got my Naomi 2 yesterday. It had a broken mounting bracket and the heatsink fell off one of the chips.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Got my refund from him today. Had to file a Paypal complaint and escalate it to a claim, but he refunded the next day.

He just drug his feet the whole way but it's resolved. Weird because at first he actually emailed back and forth like a normal human, and he even agreed to a refund. But once time came to cough it up he did a 180 STARTED TYPING IN ALL CAPS and accusing me of insulting his integrity (he offered a replacement once he got the item back, which he never mentioned before, sorry seems fishy to me).

Anyone having problems, I'd just stay cool and make him look like a fool if time comes to deal through Paypal. That's what I planned to do, luckily it never came to that but his emails are ridiculous.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
I've only dealt with him once in ordering a moveset for KOF 98. The transaction went smooth and the deal was an open-shut case. Regardless of the smooth transaction, I would still tread with caution when ordering with him.

After seeing that filing cabinet / vertical monitor cabinet he had for sale, that threw up a major red flag.