Meet! and play some damn pelit

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Okay, so can we organize another NeoFinns meet? It's been ages since we last got together. I think something in the new year? that should be enough time for us all to find a free evening.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Sure, I'm game.

This year's booked, but propably early next year.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Excellent, some interest! 3 is enough to have some fun atleast :D
Let's try to arrange for some Saturday in January.

..... and Finn' can give me my hat back :loco:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
It's been way too long since I last wrote on our Finnish forum... :oh_no: I would be intrested in meeting you guys again. I would like it if we could arrange the meet after January 10th, because I'm most likely returning to the university around then.

I've added two AES games to my collection after SSVS. I bought KoF '96 (Japanese version) from the Neostore a month ago and I'm currently waiting on Magician Lord (brand new English version), which I ordered from gameliquidation on eBay last week. The euro - dollar exchange rate is great right now, so this is an excellent time to order Neo Geo games from the USA.

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
I've been wasting my time with Wii and such lately, but it would be fun to come play some games with you guys again. So if there's a meet I'm in.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm up for it but know I can't make it the weekend of 12th Janurary.

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Lets start to pick a friday/saturday in january then...

we'll skip the first weekend in january as it's too bloody close to new years...

11/12 (Not good for Raz)
18/19
25/26

You guys who wanna do this, please comment on these dates, all are okay for me, but I would prefer a Friday.

- Rob

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
RockstarRunner said:
Lets start to pick a friday/saturday in january then...

we'll skip the first weekend in january as it's too bloody close to new years...

11/12 (Not good for Raz)
18/19
25/26

You guys who wanna do this, please comment on these dates, all are okay for me, but I would prefer a Friday.

- Rob

I think friday could be better for me also... All of the days mentioned above are all right to me at the moment.

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
RockstarRunner said:
11/12 (Not good for Raz)
18/19
25/26
I think I'll be able to come to a meet on any one of these dates, but I'll have to confirm that later. Fridays are just as good as saturdays for me.

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Next year would be better for me, I have things to do this December.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
We're talking about Tammikuu here Reiko :p

Lets get this locked down in the coming week.

Last edited:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
RockstarRunner said:
11/12 (Not good for Raz)
Quick update : I won't be able to come to a meet on January 11th or 12th, but all other dates are currently OK for me.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
25th or 26th might be okay for me, though I'm working on those days. I could come after work.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
What time are you working Finn?
With a lack of suggestions I suspect there was an 'assumption' it would be at your place :eye: :eye: ;)

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Can't promise my place would be okay, now that I'm living with a special somebody. :glee:

Two weeks ago I just hosted another game meet, not sure myself if I want to do it all the time. In any case, sleeping over is no-go, so it's not good for people who come from further away.

On friday the 25th I'm working till 19.00, on the saturday 16.00.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Okay then, I guess we need to think about where to do this then...
does anyone have any suggestions? I can't host because of children.

Finn, so now you've got a girl 'in-house' did you have to scale back your gaming meca?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
Finn, so now you've got a girl 'in-house' did you have to scale back your gaming meca?

NO! ;)

I told her that she's not touching the living room, and she can decorate the bedroom anyway she likes. I have more games than ever, over 700 now. :)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
We could always have a meet at my place. The problem however is I don't have many games but their is the posibility of sleepovers

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Where are you Raz? Isn't it somewhere in the woods? far far away from the police... :make_fac:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm in Masku. Its about a 20 minute drive from Turku's main tran station. But yea, its in the country by your standards in Helsinki outskirts.

We have a Wii and PS3 here. Got a NeoGeo of course but with only 1 game, Im not sure if it will hook up to the LCD I have either.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Seems we are at an impasse, does anyone have anything to say? It's been too long since we had a get together, it's been too much fun to not get this organized again

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, if it has to be here in the Helsinki-region, I guess my apartment could be the place again. But it would propably have to be next month.