Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
thats ok with me also.

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
finngamer said:
Well, if it has to be here in the Helsinki-region, I guess my apartment could be the place again. But it would propably have to be next month.
I don't mind if we don't have the meet in January. I registered myself as a student last tuesday so I can travel at student prices again. Finn, I don't have to stay overnight at your place, but in that case the meet should start early in the afternoon (saturday if you're working).

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Ok.

A suitable date for the meet could be february the 16th, saturday. I'm working then, I'd be home about 16.30, so we could start then. How would this sound?

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
So what's the deal here? How many would be coming? How many would need a place to stay, and don't have any relatives here, etc?

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
That saturday is an anime event here in Tampere and I'm going there, so I'll pass on this meetup then :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
that saturday would not be good for me either :(

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Oh damn, I forgot to post, I can make the 16th, but now it seems like some others can't... do you have any other time open Finn?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Not in february anymore. And in march I'm hosting another meet for a different crowd, and another one in the same month is a bit difficult.

So it doesn't look good.