New PC Shooter (end of this month)

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
I'm pretty sure it's coming out for PS3 as well.

To be honest, I'm not really interested...I'd rather have some more Cave ports.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
They had an article on this in Retro Gamer. Not sure which issue it was at the moment.

gundarN

n00b
I'm pretty sure Play Asia are sinking some of their own momey into this. Jury will still be out on quality.

zhulien

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
although it looks good, I won't buy PC games. every PC game I've bought would stop working on later PCs - fair enough I guess to say I should keep a 386, a 486, a Pentium etc... but PCs (well, ibm Clones) are just not interesting like other computers (C64, Amstrad CPC, Amiga etc...) I'd rather buy console games - or games for non-ibm Clones.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I have the exact opposite problem of zhulien. every time i buy a pc game, my computer is already too shitty to run it. i wised up and stopped playing computer games.

this game looks really cool though.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Looks similar to Jets n Guns.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Söldner-X looks really good. My friend found out about it because he's ALWAYS on Play-Asia looking for the newest imports. It sucks for me because my current rig is a piece of shit and won't run the game, and I don't play on getting a PS3 anytime soon.

My friends and I interviewed, Marcus Pukropski who's helping make the game, and you can read the interview with him here.

http://www.pressstartcomic.com/opinions.php?showop=58&au=2600

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
lidiaandmichael said:
Is this coming out on the PS3? I was hoping it would say so in the article.:drool_2:

If you're talking about the interview we did, Marcus was told he wasn't allowed to say what system it was on. From what I know they did a vote on Play-Asia for what system they wanted it on and for some odd reason the PS3 beat out the 360.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I thought I had cancelled my pre-order on this, but play-asia sent me a notification today that it got charged and shipped. Oh well! I guess we'll see how it is. :lolz:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
StealthLurker said:
I thought I had cancelled my pre-order on this, but play-asia sent me a notification today that it got charged and shipped. Oh well! I guess we'll see how it is. :lolz:

If you get a chance, give us a mini-review after you put some time into it...
I actually liked the look of this game quite a bit.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
i look forward to play this on my laptop at work.give us some comments on the game once you play it.
i would like to play it on wii too.any (new,not just VC) shooter on wii would be great.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
If this didn't look like a game I'd suck total asshole at, I'd be more excited.

Looks pretty fucking ace though.