Anyone wanna start a Neo character art contest?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
hahah.
thanks.
i did that when i was bored at the job about 3-4 years ago.
god bless these boring boring state jobs.

Cool Pics!:)I am really interrest on this thread!Its really good how good all can draw pics of NEO GEO chars !:blow_top:
Terry_Bogard-HW.jpg
Isnt it BIG?

poot

n00b
well since i don't have privileges to create a new thread yet, i decided to just post this in here. it's for an artbook going on on srk.

ukyosrkcopy3.png

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I was thinking that it might be fun to have a contest to try and design a character that is a unique, new character in an existing game. thoughts? could be fun.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
i m down...i d like to do a western approach to an snk character...we see lots of asian styles. maybe from one of the non fighting franchises?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
::multi_co: I like the way u think. Although I attended graphic design school, I rarely have time to do any of my own stuff. Contests are very motivational to make the time. What if anyone from the forum wanted to contribute to the prize? Up the Anti a little?? What if there was a grand prize 1st prize 2nd prize and 3rd? And of course the honorable mentions could receive a shock or something?

Maybe that's a little too much. I am just putin my input. And while we're on the subject of input: I think choosing your own character (SNK) would be the best, certain artists have a thing about inspiration and if it's a character you don't like so much or appreciate as much as one you would choose yourself, you would not do your highest quality work. That's just my personal opinion, but I know a lot of people who agree with that. :buttrock::lol:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
what are the chances of this thread getting unstickied