GGPO - Online lag-free NOW w/ KoF 98

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I had a hell of fun tonight with SpinmasterX.

more ng.com'ers should pop in ggpo more often.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I use ggpo a lot, used to play ST on it every day before SFIV came out.

I wanna play fatal fury special and more so with people from here. But idling in that empty room is useless.

someone needs to set a weekly FATAL FURY SPECIAL HOUR or something.

I don't play kof its just not my flavor.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I wanna run this for 3S, i'll prolly install this shit tonight. For some damn reason I couldn't get it to run before.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I hate to tell all of you this but I suck at everything except Tekken 6. Yes even my 'Rog sucks now!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
2DF third strike.

I wanna do GGPO for alpha 2

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
If you want to teach me how to play Alpha 2 I'm all over it... otherwise i don't know if you want to play super scrubby me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Played 98 last night. Somehow I'm still good at it. We should do 98 on 2DF or gigapo.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dude, i'm down, just get AIM. this shit is hard to organize on the fly. I need some quick communication device.

You have 2df?

That shit actually works solid without fail on my rig

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
dude, i'm down, just get AIM. this shit is hard to organize on the fly. I need some quick communication device.

You have 2df?

That shit actually works solid without fail on my rig

If by 2DF you mean Supercade, then yes.

Let me know when you're up to it and I'll connect right away!

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
hey lwk, atro

im a huge huge huge kof98 fan as anyone else out there, my favorite game of all time

I was never able to jump in due to my pirated windows xp reasons, but I've just bought a new computer with vista, im sure I'll be able to jump in on the action without much problems right?

Let me just get my shit straight, and I'll definitely be up for some kof98 goodness anytime I am able to.

I'm looking forward to playing atro, and im sure lwk still remembers the matches we had a few years back, let's do it again!

GGPO is awesome, been playing on it since it came out back in 2007 and only had SFA2. Would be down to play anyone on here in the following....

Any Street Fighter II
Fatal Fury Special
Breakers Revenge
Karnovs Revenge
Samurai Shodown 2
Any Street Fighter Alpha
Vampire Savior
Any KOF

Be warned though, i'm only good at Street Fighter II, I suck at everything else.

Add me on AIM or MSN and just message me for some games.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I finally got back into GGPO again. So far I have KOF 98, ST, and Alpha 2. Let's play some. :)

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Finally installed GGPO on my lap top. Tired and sick of Xbox live unbearable lag... and empty lobby´s.
I will try to be online some evenings this week for some Fatal Fury Special(can´t write this words without hearing in my head the announcers voice from the start screen! - love this game).
i always wanted to play this lag free. i know there are some great players out here and i want to learn more about this visionary game.
let me know if you want to play with me.FATAL FURY SPECIAL!!!

kingbuzzo

Zero's Secretary
if you're looking for someone to play with, I'd suggest heading to #snkplaymore on Efnet. It's where all the snk kids from srk hang out. Always lots of people including myself who will be down for most SNK fighters on ggpo.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
When I try to run GGPO I get this message:

128735565431.jpg

Which version of AIR do I need?

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Well I'm using version 2.0.3.13070, so I guess GGPO hasn't updated (just like the message says). Get hold of 2.0.3.13070 and you should be fine.