Hi from Lordstar (i'm new so be nice)

Lordstar

New Challenger
Hi i'm Lordstar form Liverpool UK. Lurking for a few months now joined a while back
born in 81 and spent some time in Hong Kong where I got addicted to arcades. some of you know me from Killercabs.com and shmups.com. I put people logos on peoples work clothing for a living and such. I also make shirts for people on the forums
IMG_0045.jpg

This is me wearing one of my earlier ones.
KKTEE.jpg

I own a few bits not really much in the way of ports I got this badboy here
a1328c20.jpg

Everything works even the lights behind the marquees and the card reader. I got too many MVS carts to list but I motley play Garou MOTW, samurai showdown 2 and 5 2020 baseball magical drop 3 KOF98 and 2003. I am more of a Capcom kid but they dont like me over at Capcom eu forums one of the mods kept arguing with me when i voiced opinions and then was PM'n me abuse then denies it when i brought it up :oh_no: kids huh!

I might be selling my Cabinet in a few months as im making the move to Candys. I idealy seem myself with 3 or 4 one for my puzzles one with neo 4 buttons 6 buttons and a vert. :buttrock:

Wankinov R

Banned
Welcome to the forums dude, enjoy your stay. :)

Edit: Cool T-Shirts man! :eek:

I might buy some of these if there are still available!

Last edited:

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Hey man and welcome to the forums. I've seen your T-shirt work over at shmups.com, very nice stuff. That looks to be a pretty minty Euro style MVS cab you've got there, I'd hold onto it if I were you even if you do get into candys.

Lordstar

New Challenger
The Chief said:
Hey man and welcome to the forums. I've seen your T-shirt work over at shmups.com, very nice stuff. That looks to be a pretty minty Euro style MVS cab you've got there, I'd hold onto it if I were you even if you do get into candys.

Yeah i've had people join shmups just to buy my shirts lol. i'm in the process of making a .com so everyone will be able to get there mits on them. Yeah its a beauty that cabinet but its too nice for me. I would rather some one who really loves woodys have it as it would never get the play time on it once I got a candy. that and its not even sitting in my house atm im keeping it at a friends (fellow cabinet collector) I grew up using Candys and that where my heart is.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
thats a lovely cab

welcome

I'd like some t shirts too! :)

Lordstar

New Challenger
Yassinov R said:
Welcome to the forums dude, enjoy your stay. :)

Edit: Cool T-Shirts man! :eek:

I might buy some of these if there are still available!

I make them as I sell them so they never go out of stock its just a matter of picking up the phone and ordering in more shirts. I will hope to have my web store up before i can sell on here, But I think I may be doing some exclusive deals and shirts just for the forums.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Good shit man, welcome aboard.

Very nice cab.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Yeah the SNK t-shirts are tops :)

Especially the dark blue with authentic colored text

Lordstar

New Challenger
thanks guys!

heres a list of the MVS I own. there might be more tho I forget

2020 Super Baseball

Alpha Mission II

Blazing Star

Fatal Fury

King of Monsters

Last Resort

Magical Drop 3

Nam 1975

Puzzle de Pon!

Rage of the Dragons

Samurai Shodown

Samurai Shodown II

Samurai Shodown III

Samurai Shodown IV

Samurai Shodown V

Spinmasters

The King of Fighters 2003

The Last Blade 2

Waku Waku 7

World Heroes

King of fights 94

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Hey Lordstar.. Welcome!...nice to see you finally joined here...:D
Btw i restored that Neo cab...its a real minter of an old-school UK machine..i still miss it!!..
That photo above was the day i delivered it to Lordstar...don't give it away matey...those machines are few & far between in that condition!!;)

Last edited:

Lordstar

New Challenger
NEO GOLD said:
Hey Lordstar!...nice to see you finally joined here...:D
Btw i restored that Neo cab...its a real minter of an old-school UK machine..i still miss it!!..
That photo above was the day i delivered it to Lordstar...don't give it away matey...those machines are few & far between in that condition!!;)

Buy it off me then! ooooor swap it for another cabinet :glee:

Neo Gold

Lordstar said:
Buy it off me then! ooooor swap it for another cabinet :glee:
Honestly...i would have kept that...but had no room!!..now i'm overrun with candy's & there's another one on the horizon!!

Lordstar

New Challenger
NEO GOLD said:
Honestly...i would have kept that...but had no room!!..now i'm overrun with candy's & there's another one on the horizon!!

its funny everyone telling me what a great cabinet but no one has the ballsack to make me an offer.

Edit: and you and I both know theres alwats room for one more cabinet EFs room is a living testament to this!

Neo Gold

Lordstar said:
its funny everyone telling me what a great cabinet but no one has the ballsack to make me an offer.

Edit: and you and I both know theres alwats room for one more cabinet EFs room is a living testament to this!
Heh he....yeah..god damn arcade emporium he ownz..
Even i have no more room when i aquire this LAST candy!!.

Last edited:

Lordstar

New Challenger
NEO GOLD said:
Heh he....yeah..god damn arcade emporium he ownz..
Even i have no more room when i aquire this LAST candy!!.

shame I just hope when I do sell it (which is looking more and more likely) that some one who loves it as much as if not more than us.

Lordstar

New Challenger
I have had a few people asking about shirts. I cant sell on here until I have a word with a mod about it. tried clicking on the link to bring up the list of mods but comes up with an error can some one direct me as to who to speak too please :)

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Welcome mate. I would be keen on a shirt too if your allowed to sell then...but hell i'll do ya a swap for a TUI shirt! Good New Zealand beer!

Lordstar

New Challenger
megageoff76 said:
Welcome mate. I would be keen on a shirt too if your allowed to sell then...but hell i'll do ya a swap for a TUI shirt! Good New Zealand beer!
yeah I hate beer but I love tui! and Specks gold i think it was called. TBH I think beer in the UK as a whole tastes like piss unless you going after the ales (theres some really nice indie brewers which are great) I will might just take you up on that Tui shirt but when i was out there there worth a lot more (well they were in the shops I was in) I souposed to be going back to visit family (on my bros wifes side) but like most things its time Im also meant to be going to japan to visit friends and Hong Kong to visit family/friends. When i was in Welly They had the fucking best arcade out there I kinda stumbled in to it one night pissed off my tits and could not find it the next day.

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
I agree with on the beer mate, some is fantastic but the then the rest tastes like weasel piss. But I know the arcade your talking about mate, it on Courtney Place, wheres theres like 100 bars all within a a Km/mile or so. Great if your into boozing and gaming.

Lordstar

New Challenger
megageoff76 said:
I agree with on the beer mate, some is fantastic but the then the rest tastes like weasel piss. But I know the arcade your talking about mate, it on Courtney Place, wheres theres like 100 bars all within a a Km/mile or so. Great if your into boozing and gaming.

it was great some young lady took me around there after my bros wedding we played pool in this huge pool hall and went around a few bars. considering it was right before Christmas it was so quiet around there. If I ever do make it back I will be sure to send you a PM and we can meet up and play some Games. :D

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
For sure mate, just let me know if your ever in town and need somewhere to stay.

Sushi-X

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Nice shirts man. I'll have to get some in a couple weeks.

Lordstar

New Challenger
aww thanks guys for the warm welcome! yup im very proud of my tees Ive had a few ordred and will be sure to take some pics of the next lot :buttrock: