U11 question

*Richter*

Banned
Heya guys,

I know it would be hard to define but...

Regarding to the artwork and cartsticker and manual...

Original or boot/ conversion?

Thanks!

757b_1.jpg

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
is that WRINKLES I see at the top of the insert?

demand better pics, you should if you're laying that cash down for such a shitty game.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
kernow said:

demand better pics, you should if you're laying that cash down for such a shitty game.

:lol: Kern kills me sometimes, I love it, so direct and to the point.

starks out...

*Richter*

Banned
kernow said:

I already did so Kern...

I will post ´em as fast as they hit my mailbox!

*Richter*

Banned
I think it´s a conversion...

I´ve compared the pictures here with the ones from the cart pics here and the artwork on the manual shows first differences....

Any help would be fine...

*Richter*

Banned
ultimate11.jpg

This one is from Ng.com...

See the manual? Differences are the position of the football, in the upper left corner is less black...

I see nothing strange :conf:
i have one and all are same

Pic ultimate 11 from NG.com have little sunfade on insert ...

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
*Richter* said:
See the manual? Differences are the position of the football, in the upper left corner is less black...
As much as I love AES and respect the collectors, you guys crack me up sometimes. You can't be serious. If there's anyone who ever bought a suspected repro or boot like this (other than super-expensive games like Metal Slug) before and opened the cart to find that it wasn't perfectly OEM, please step forward.

On what other system can you buy a complete cart and manual like this and still be so suspicious? Buy this cart. It's obviously real.

Last edited:

tony starks

Starks is always out.
:conf: you must be on crack, seriously though I see no differences what so ever. Stop being so paranoid.

Looks like a great deal.

Starks out...

*Richter*

Banned
tony_starks said:
:conf: you must be on crack, seriously though I see no differences what so ever. Stop being so paranoid.

Looks like a great deal.

Starks out...

Yeah... maybe I see ghosts but...

Like the BTG wheela bought on the bay was disguised here on the boards as a conversion(it also had minimal differences to the original...) here on the offered U11´s manual are many differences to the one from NG.com.

Besides, the stapleholes on the manual are also different... in the case of the BTG conversion they also were different...

Maybe I look too close but hey, thats alot of cash for me when I buy it and it should be original...

tony starks

Starks is always out.
The simple solution to your little problem my friend is to simply not buy the game. At least then your mind is at rest and you have not wasted your money. Problem solved. ;)

starks out...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The game sucks, don't buy it.