Nightmare in the Dark

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Hey guys, I've already checked my copy of NitD before "Boot or No Boot" was created. But I'm going to be selling the game to make some extra money and I wanted to make sure that this was a legit copy.

Thanks for the help! I'll have it up on eBay soon if you'd like to put a bid in for the game.

Nightmare.jpg

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
100% legit. You can tell by the mask roms and the gigantic decryption IC on the PCB.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I had another question I wanted to ask, not technical, but it's about the game itself. Did Nightmare have a Mini Marquee or just the big marquee? When I got the game the guy had the box but not the mini, he just took a sheet of paper and wrote "Nightmare in Dark" on it. :rolleyes:

Pas

Camel Slug
Never had a mini...just the big marquee. The last handfull of games out were like that.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Pas said:
Never had a mini...just the big marquee. The last handfull of games out were like that.

Ah cool, thanks. So technically, I can list this as a kit, right?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Yes it is. I'd link you to it, but for some reason it won't let me directly link to the auction itself.

Just type in Nightmare in the Dark, go to Arcade/Pinball and you'll find it.

Pas

Camel Slug
YuckMud said:
Yes it is. I'd link you to it, but for some reason it won't let me directly link to the auction itself.

Just type in Nightmare in the Dark, go to Arcade/Pinball and you'll find it.

The auction

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Thanks much Pas, I tried putting direct links on IGN for some of my other stuff and it wouldn't work. I noticed the other high bidder as well, but the auction still has a few days so you'll never know what will happen.

Pas

Camel Slug
*Richter* said:
The actual high bidder also sells a NiTD...

Probably need the cart to send to a customer that is pissed they spent a ton of money and got a boot! NewEra is known for selling plenty of boots....

*Richter*

Banned
Pas said:
Probably need the cart to send to a customer that is pissed they spent a ton of money and got a boot! NewEra is known for selling plenty of boots....

Ah, that makes sense...