The OFFICIAL Neo-Geo.com WARHAWK thread.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
If you have a "triple" and you like multiplayer games at all, you should get Warhawk. No question.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
just had a quick blast, pretty cool

we should organise some matches really

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
kernow said:
just had a quick blast, pretty cool

we should organise some matches really

I haven't really seen any way to invite a friend to your game, has anyone else?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
GD said:
I haven't really seen any way to invite a friend to your game, has anyone else?

Nope. However, I did see where some games required a password for entry. So, if we all picked a night/time, we may be able to get one going this way. Of course we are all spread out around the world, so that may be a problem time wise.

BIG

sony fanboy
i should be on sometime tonight.

probably go get the $150 off ps3 deal at the sony style store and pick up a copy while i'm at it.

two birds with one stone lol

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
:spock:

or you could have kept your original one

lol rabid buying and selling

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Picked up my copy today. Though, I'm not sure how many folks have a headset or not, since the matches I joined had no chatter. Either that or the headset that came with it isn't connected properly.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I hear you have to press L3 to chat, but I havent really heard anyone either, only gargling

my switch keeps crashing at the moment :spock: so I'll have to replace that before I get anywhere for a long period really. got a spare 10mb one in the cupboard though.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
fucksake

i am online fine but can't connect to warhawk servers anymore

lovergoat has the same issue at the moment

i'm gonna throw my belkin at a fuckin wall in a minute too

even though its unplugged

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
no idea why it won't let me on, connection test is fine, as is everything else online, gah

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Definately going to pick up a boxed US version of this as soon as I see it. Thank you for the offers to send me one GD!

Looks like a fun game. Kernow let me know if you can get on the server, I might have the same problem too... I need to change my internet provider, going to do it monday.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
kernow said:
I hear you have to press L3 to chat, but I havent really heard anyone either, only gargling

my switch keeps crashing at the moment :spock: so I'll have to replace that before I get anywhere for a long period really. got a spare 10mb one in the cupboard though.

Sounds like MGO all over again. I'll give that a shot before I go to work today.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Man, GD had to go and mention fucking Crimson Skies in the same breath as this game. Now I'm thinking about picking this up. PHUCK!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
kernow said:
:spock:

or you could have kept your original one

lol rabid buying and selling

...but if he had never sold his, I wouldn't have one right now...

I've been trying to limit my spending lately, but this game is really tempting. Sigh, I think I'll be buying it sometime soon...

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Loopz said:
Man, GD had to go and mention fucking Crimson Skies in the same breath as this game. Now I'm thinking about picking this up. PHUCK!

The dogfight maps really do remind me of Crimson Skies though. :glee:

Now imagine being able to land your aircraft, jump out, capture a flag and then jump in a jeep or tank..

The game really is a blast, but it's not without issues. It needs a party system like Resistance or Halo so you can play with your friends easier. The server listings need to be updated better as well, I'm always trying to join games with 28/32 players and getting full game messages.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got a question...How do you rank up or raise points?
I have played several games, even got the Top Player twice and when I take a look at my profile it only shows that I played 2 games and only 5 points...:blow_top:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Asura said:
I got a question...How do you rank up or raise points?
I have played several games, even got the Top Player twice and when I take a look at my profile it only shows that I played 2 games and only 5 points...:blow_top:

It may sound like a stupid question, but you are playing in ranked games right? I only typically play on the Sony servers.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
GD said:
It may sound like a stupid question, but you are playing in ranked games right? I only typically play on the Sony servers.

Yes, I'm gonna try one of those to see if it works.

Thanks,

-Mel-

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
christ we need one of us to setup a high speed server with a password , so we can actually play all the time.

I hate being kicked out or not finding a match, BAHH

cmon someone I wanna play some Team DM with ng.commers