SirRuizJr stole my money

MasterAmado

New Challenger
Ok so first things first I have pmd him many times since this all happened and he has decided not to answer them so this is my final resort.

He posted that he was selling a neo candy cab I pmd him and he said it was still for sale this was august 4 I then paid him using paypal $420 that same night. I told him I would not be able to pick it up until around the 12th of august he said he would deliver it to me on the 16th for $60 I agreed and paid him. He does not call or msg me until late the night of the 16th to say he was busy but monday would be ok for him again I agree. Now here is were I have a problem dlord posts a candy for sale which looks very similar to the one I already paid for. I looked at the pics of the candy that SirRuizJr posted and then compared that to dlords cab and I was sure they were the same. I pmd dlord and he said he did trade SirRuizJr games for the cab last week! I was still trying to be understanding about the whole thing but with SirRuizJr not responding to my pms I feel I have little choice. In retrospect I did notice that he did not alter his original post after I paid him which seems weird to me why not say that it was sold. The thing that bothers me most is that this all could have been avoided if he was just honest with me to begin with.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
File a chargeback with paypal. You'll get your money back and noone will ever deal with him again. Problem solved.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I had deal with him a couple of weeks ago and it went smoothly.:spock:

Good luck getting this shit straightened out though.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
robert owes my brother some cash for working on his car.

been dodging us lately, but we'll catch up to his punk ass

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
SirRuizJr has come off as shady from the get go. I hope you get everything straightened out.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
He was supposed to send me a money order for a game and never did. Big time waster. There's a few other respectable members that have had issues with him. Not sure if they ever got resolved.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
twalden said:
He was supposed to send me a money order for a game and never did. Big time waster. There's a few other respectable members that have had issues with him. Not sure if they ever got resolved.

I posted in the other thread about him being a time waster. At that point he hadn't ripped anyone off though, so a lot of people were still dealing with him.

Last time I checked that thread, there were still a couple of people that had issues with him. If those issues were resolved, they had not updated the thread to reflect it.

Hogie1418

n00b
I had a transaction with Sirruiz about a month ago and it went fine. But last week we were in communication about him buying a NES toploader and some games and he said he would meet me here in modesto (in CA). But when the day came he never wrote or never showed so I dont know what happened. Since then Ive wrote him a few PM's making sure everything was ok but Ive heard nothing back. Has he even been online? Maybe something happened...

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
he posted a message maybe 3 days ago that he sold his AES bundle for $350 so he's definitely around...

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
I will deliver the cab to your place on Thursday at 6pm. I have your address.

Make sure you have somebody home for the delivery.

This site was down most of the day and it's STILL lagging badly.

You have my other email address so CONTACT ME to confirm the delivery this Thursday. IT MUST BE DONE.

See ya Thursday at 6pm

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
twalden said:

Yeah...

I have...

OK... here goes... I paid him for a one slot and to be sent via EMS on 15 July 2007....

At that stage i thought he'd sent out the goods...

However... a week later... i was interested in his MAS system.... After a while... we finally concluded a trade for the MAS system and I would send him some cash and a MVS kit...

I paid for extra shipping and stuffs on the 28th July 2007....

After numerous pm's... I finally got a pm stating that he has sent me a NEW setup that was worth more than the MAS system...

Loller... at this stage... i was just glad he pm'ed me... He pm'ed me this weekend saying to expect my stuff in 2 parcels...

HOWEVER, Robert hasn't supplied me the EMS tracking numbers... YOU know me lads... I usually have everything sent EMS... so I can track it...

I've sent him 3 pm's... requesting the EMS tracking numbers... still no reply...

FIRSTLY.... I'm thankful he says he has sent my stuff BUT without proof of this... no way on this planet I'm gonna post the my Kit off to him...

SECONDLY... unless he replies soon... I will file 2 paypal claims for both payments.... I'll apologize later IF they turn up... and pay him what i owe him muhahahaha...

Loller... i've DEFO had better transactions....:D

xROTx

PS. If it's all been a big mistake.... then i'll apologize... and stuff... but my rep is solid as they come... can't be TOO careful eh lads?:emb:

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
califoreigner said:
robert owes my brother some cash for working on his car.

been dodging us lately, but we'll catch up to his punk ass

Casey,

I towed the car to the place and asked if he was able to do the work.. He wanted some $$ upfront so I told him that I'd come back the next day to get some cash he asked for.

Few hours later, Chad called me and said he found the problem and wanted the $$..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?? He was SUPPOSED to wait till I come back with cash.. WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO CONTINUE and tow the car to the shop that can accept MAJOR credit cards??

YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU REGRETTED THAT YOU HAVE REFERRED ME TO HIM??

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!.. Chad shld have WAITED till I come back with cash. Now I know why.. he is VERY desperate and hurting for cash. HE IS VERY PUSHY.

I have the notes here and the emails. In the previous email, He said He will not BUG anymore and will call the dispatch to have the car towed. I responded that he CAN call the dispatch to have it towed away because it was FREE so I didn't LOSE anything.. then he responded back wanting $$.. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I have his emails.

Come on, Man.. Don't let this RUIN this kind of relationship we have shared in game trading, man.

I even told Chad to sell or part it out whatever he can get money out of it.

I am very disappointed in his kind of behavior.. I can understand his desperation but he SHOULD have waited till I come back with $$.. UNBELIEVEABLE!:spock:

Sorry if he took the shit out on ya, dude, but he gotta have some patience.. he wanted $$ upfront that day.. I told him to wait and I will have to get some cash the next day and he went and did the work beforehand.... LOOK AT THE MESS HE HAVE GOTTEN US INTO.. DAMMIT!!!

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
MasterAmado:
Hey sorry I did not msg you sooner but I sent you the $60 through paypal. You think you still might be able to make it out here today. If you already have other plans I understand, I was sure I already msg you saying I paid you but I checked today and realized I must have forgotten sorry. Worst case scenario we will just have to reschedule for a different day if you cant make it tonight. Msg back when you get this or you can call me on my cell (510)316-XXXX Just ask for Amado. Thanks

-Amado

Look who's talking? Be reasonable.

EDIT: last 4 of his telephone numbers has been deleted to protect his privacy.

Last edited:

Epicenter

n00b
MasterAmado-- if you could please check your email account (thesuit@alamedanet.net) as I sent you a more detailed message. The synopsis is that I would like to request you temporarily suspend your paypal dispute with Ruiz so he can complete a payment owed to me for a pending deal. After which point, you two can handle your concerns as you see fit. Ruiz tells me he will be dropping off the cabinet in question Thursday so if you two could make the best effort possible to iron out your differences in an expident fashion it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
alright robert, you raise some valid points.

i can't blame you for not wanting to pay him half the money. you got the car for free and what was thought to be headjob turned out being a bad block. thems the breaks i guess. it sucks he did half the labor and got nothing for it besides an abandoned vehicle in front of the house.

surely he'll never do work for you again. so i guess you'll have to deal w/ shady shops that charge an arm and a leg from now on. anyway, i'm not one to burn bridges and its not my style to hold grudges. he was bugging the hell out of me, but its letting up. apology accepted.

hopefully you get all this other stuff sorted.

MasterAmado

New Challenger
SirRuizJr said:
Look who's talking? Be reasonable.

EDIT: last 4 of his telephone numbers has been deleted to protect his privacy.

That was from last Thursday and I checked I sent you a msg through paypal on the 12th about Thursday. I could also post the message where you said you were going to come on Monday but never showed or pmd me. Also you sold the cab to someone else long after I had paid for it in full please explain that.:D

MasterAmado

New Challenger
Epicenter said:
MasterAmado-- if you could please check your email account (thesuit@alamedanet.net) as I sent you a more detailed message. The synopsis is that I would like to request you temporarily suspend your paypal dispute with Ruiz so he can complete a payment owed to me for a pending deal. After which point, you two can handle your concerns as you see fit. Ruiz tells me he will be dropping off the cabinet in question Thursday so if you two could make the best effort possible to iron out your differences in an expident fashion it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry that this crap is messing up your transactions but you can not suspend a claim once I cancel it I will have no recourse If he decides not to deliver the cab. Unless you are willing to put up the $480 I paid if he does not show I just cant take the risk sorry.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Bump....

Still No EMS tracking numbers...

After he promised to send em last night....

As i said... i'll apologise profusely to robert of he supplies them or i get my stuff soon....

I might even kiss his feet in worship....

However, he's maybe a few hours away from getting hit with a multiple paypal claim... don't want to do it... but hey... needs be... needs must...

This deal and supergooses are really starting to pee me off....

Last edited:

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
MasterAmando,

I issued you a full refund. the cab just blew the fuse box so I decided not to sell the cab until the fuse box is replaced.

Please accept the refund. Should you have any questions, Please PM me back.

Thanks.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
SirRuizJr said:
I issued you a full refund. the cab just blew the fuse box so I decided not to sell the cab until the fuse box is replaced.

absolut%20bullshit.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Superfamifreak said:

loller...

Nice one fami.... now question number 2... WHERE ARE MY TRACKING NUMBERS!:annoyed:

/me wonders if by filing the aforementioned paypal claim... I could get em this side of tonight...

Fookin lolz...:angry:

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
Here's the copy of the PayPal transaction.

"service@paypal.com"
to me

show details
9:51 am (43 minutes ago)
Dear xxxxx Ruiz,

You have sent a full or partial refund to Ser Barbosa (thesuit@alamedanet.net).

Note to Buyer:

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Date Payment Sent: Aug. 4, 2007

Amount: $420.00 USD

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP286

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
Fami,

I bought the cab for $300 and sold MasterAmado for $480.

that's $180 profit.. I would definitely deliver it today. but it was dead on me today when I tested it before I loaded it up for delivery.. so I decided to refund him back.. that's my fucking LOSS.

You call this bullshit? your full of shit 'cause you don't understand what that means?:emb:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I hate when good deals land in the hands of a flipster.

"thats a $_____ profit!"

SirRuizJr

Cheng's Errand Boy
68k said:
I hate when good deals land in the hands of a flipster.

"thats a $_____ profit!"

EDIT: I was asked to remove my comment. I complied.

I dont shit on your threads or anything. I dont even KNOW you. I dealt with your friend, Epicenter.. You should be grateful that he made some money off me.

Edit your fucking posts and leave it be. Once I have an issue with someone, don't pry into it.

Is that understood, 68K

Last edited: