Where to buy Hyper64 games???

purple

Geese's Thug
im trying to find SS2 game for the Hyper64 board...it seems like nobody on the forum wants to sell..i even tried to send pm to CADMAN2K 3 times but i think he dont want to answer any of my messages (i also ask on wanted forum ). I tried to search from google tonight and i almost look all of the search results..i couldnt find anything... my order of Hyper64 board from ebay is on the road and i think it will be meaningless to have that great board.. :( if anyone knows any source to buy HNG64 carts please contact me...im really desperate...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
purple said:
im trying to find SS2 game for the Hyper64 board...it seems like nobody on the forum wants to sell..i even tried to send pm to CADMAN2K 3 times but i think he dont want to answer any of my messages (i also ask on wanted forum ). I tried to search from google tonight and i almost look all of the search results..i couldnt find anything... my order of Hyper64 board from ebay is on the road and i think it will be meaningless to have that great board.. :( if anyone knows any source to buy HNG64 carts please contact me...im really desperate...

Cadman is busy sometimes so you have to be patient. You can find some on ebay and some at coinopexpress but they like to "raise" their prices when someone wants something.

I asked them about a Buriki One kit a while back and it was listed as $63 for the kit and then when I said I wanted it the price jumped to $87.

purple

Geese's Thug
i finally chatted with CADMAN2K...i asked if he can send it via airmail because it could be much cheaper and easy to take because of high taxes here..he asked me if i have any feedbacks at anywhere and he went offline...actually im very newbie on shopping online...i shopped from ebay several times but one of my friends did that for me..i hope we will deal soon...and i sent email to coinopexpress too..they told me that they dont have the board and i sent another mail asking only game cart...i found one rev2 board with SS1 game on ebay...it is not what i wanted but i ask him if he sells overseas..he told me it will be 100 bucks only for shipping...i also found games on ravenonline site..but they are really expensive..87 pounds for only game cart plus shipping...i think im stuck.. it seems like i cannot have it without spending much money..any suggestions???????

Pas

Camel Slug
Shipping anything over seas gets rather expensive. Unless you are willing to pay the money required to do so I would say just be patient and keep hitting ebay until one sells in your area so shipping wont be so bad. Cadman is great to work with (I have bought a few things from him and been very pleased with all the exchanges). He comes and goes on the board alot so you will still need a little patience as buying though a forum like this isnt as fast of a process as buying from an online shop or anything...most people only jump on the forum in their spare time...which can be very short bits here and there to being on non stop depending on the user. Anyhow good luck.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
purple said:
i finally chatted with CADMAN2K...i asked if he can send it via airmail because it could be much cheaper and easy to take because of high taxes here..he asked me if i have any feedbacks at anywhere and he went offline...actually im very newbie on shopping online...i shopped from ebay several times but one of my friends did that for me..i hope we will deal soon...and i sent email to coinopexpress too..they told me that they dont have the board and i sent another mail asking only game cart...i found one rev2 board with SS1 game on ebay...it is not what i wanted but i ask him if he sells overseas..he told me it will be 100 bucks only for shipping...i also found games on ravenonline site..but they are really expensive..87 pounds for only game cart plus shipping...i think im stuck.. it seems like i cannot have it without spending much money..any suggestions???????

Reason why he is asking if you have any feedback is because when you send it via airmail there is no tracking so you can always say you never got it, even though you did. Cadman usually only ships via EMS so there is tracking and confirmation when it's delivered.

Dont buy the mobo overseas unless you have to or you're getting a great deal with shipping. It's one heavy bastard. Thats why shipping is so high. I think its between 10-15lbs alone.

purple

Geese's Thug
thanks for everyone here...i sent a pm to SNKJorge asking for only game cart and im waiting...also im waiting message from CADMAN2K too... im waiting to have that game since the first time i saw it almost eight years ago...i just cant wait to setup and play SS2...maybe people could think that im stupid or something...maybe its not important for those people who have many boards or games but it is very important for me to have it...because on the country im living people works really hard to earn money and we can only buy copy cd games to play...i collected really to much money to have it...anyway...thanks for everyone...

Pas

Camel Slug
I am a BIG SamSho fan myself. I am planning on building the ultimate SS cab. So far I have collected all six SS games for the MVS, both 64 games (with ver2 boards), and SS6 for the Atomiswave. Now I just need the cab, an Atomiswave mobo, a 6slot, and a switching device and I will have all the SS games in one machine. Its going to be an interesting project once its all done! So yeah I understand wanting it ;) Good luck on picking it up...its a good game. You may also want to look into the other SS game for the Hyper64. I think its prity good too but it is definatly different.

purple

Geese's Thug
The answer from SNKJorge came...SOLD...and im still waiting anything!!! from CADMAN2K but no answer :( if i buy the board which is on ebay then what i will do with other board? and probably im going to pay 100 for only shipping...i have paid 50 for the other board? 75 was the price...so at the final i will end with almost 300 and 2 boards 1 game that i dont want...:(

CADMAN2K

Kabuki Klasher
Hyper 64 Boards

Purple,

I do not have a problem is dealing with you but I must say I am a bit dubvious when a New Member suggests I send them the goods first.!!
Also your suggestion of using a Non trackable form of shipping is completely out of the question.
I can offer you any of the Hyper 64 Carts, I assume these are all compatible with the Rev 1 Board you have, You need to check on this as I have only ever used Rev 2 Motherboards.
It would be advantageous for you obviously to try and pruchase locally as the shipping costs for this Hardware and software are very expensive due to the weight of the items. I sent 2 New Rev 2 Motherboards to PAS and if my memory serves me, the shipping was almost the same cost maybe more than the cost of the 2 boards themselves.
Have you had any deals with any other forum members or have any feedback anywhere else.

Cadman2K

purple

Geese's Thug
hi...i only have one feedback on ebay...i didnt suggest you to sent it to me first...i just ask how it will be...because i dont know how the things are working here...maybe i should just waste a little bit of time and learn the things...i dont know if you get my email because i have sent many messages to you (im really sorry about that )...one of my friends are in london right now im trying to reach him to take his adress..it could be cheaper for me if you can send to him...by the way..here is the url that shows my feedback...also can i email you to ask things? because everytime i send pms i think that your inbox is full and you dont get them...

http://myworld.ebay.com/erhanpurple

purple

Geese's Thug
Dear CADMAN2K

i definately dont understand why are you doing this to me..i dont want to push anyone here to do something for me...i think i expalined myself very well...almost all day im online and refreshing the index page to see you :( ...because my friend in london will come back very soon...everytime i decide to pm you i become paranoid because i see you online and you just dont answer any of my pms...is started to think maybe you just added me to your ignore list...because i learned that when you send pms to someone a popup should appear and show him that he has new message...it is your right to not sell anything to me and also it is your right to not answer my messages...this is just internet...but if you dont want to sell me anything why are you telling me that you dont have problem to dealing with me? today i decided to wait a little bit more and just checked the forum twice..because im cant wait enough...i have sent you many messages recently and i really feel like im disturbing you...but please just tell me that you dont want to deal with me than i will start to wait for other things...really i dont understand...what am i have? done...asking you to who will send first? asking you if its possible to send via airmail? to have only one feedback on ebay? this stress will kill me...as i told you maybe you guys think that im stupid...but little bit of emhaty please...little bit...thanks

Purple

Last edited:

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
purple said:
Dear CADMAN2K

i definately dont understand why are you doing this to me..i dont want to push anyone here to do something for me...i think i expalined myself very well...almost all day im online and refreshing the index page to see you :( ...because my friend in london will come back very soon...everytime i decide to pm you i become paranoid because i see you online and you just dont answer any of my pms...is started to think maybe you just added me to your ignore list...because i learned that when you send pms to someone a popup should appear and show him that he has new message...it is your right to not sell anything to me and also it is your right to not answer my messages...this is just internet...but if you dont want to sell me anything why are you telling me that you dont have problem to dealing with me? today i decided to wait a little bit more and just checked the forum twice..because im cant wait enough...i have sent you many messages recently and i really feel like im disturbing you...but please just tell me that you dont want to deal with me than i will start to wait for other things...really i dont understand...what am i have? done...asking you to who will send first? asking you if its possible to send via airmail? to have only one feedback on ebay? this stress will kill me...as i told you maybe you guys think that im stupid...but little bit of emhaty please...little bit...thanks

Purple

Purple, I think you need to stop jumping to conclusions and give CADMAN2K the benefit of the doubt. The fact the forum shows someone is online does not really mean he is reading the forum or even at his computer. If I open a web page to read the forum, and then I walk away from my computer, the forum will show me as online, but I may not be present to read you message. I may not even be at home, but my computer is at home. This could be the case with CADMAN2K.

Another possibility is that he is just plainly busy. I have to sympathize with that, because I work full-time and go to grad school full-time, and sometimes when I get an email, I am too busy or too tired to respond immediately, though I will get around to it. You don't know what CADMAN2K's situation is.

Keep in mind, you might have the luxury of sitting aroung your computer all day long. A lot of the members on this forum don't have that luxury. They may have work, school, families, etc. This forum is not priority # 1 for most of us, and you need to respect it.

Also, if you have concerns for CADMAN2K, you should send him a private message, not post it on the forum for everyone to read. Show a little respect. I know you are going to say that you PM'ed him, but he didn't respond. Well, be patient. He is not here on your schedule. Everyone is here on their own time.

Honestly, if I were CADMAN2K, I wouldn't want to do business with you just on the basis of your public postings about him alone.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Uh well you could buy my sealed Rev 2 mobo and unopened Buriki-One kit together for $150 shipped...

purple

Geese's Thug
thank you very much...i ordered mine from ebay two days ago...rev2 mobo and ss2...if i need i will find you...by the way i dont need cadman2ks shit anymore...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
purple said:
thank you very much...i ordered mine from ebay two days ago...rev2 mobo and ss2...if i need i will find you...by the way i dont need cadman2ks shit anymore...

you ordered it from ebay?