anyone can identify board that i won from Ebay?

SSS

neo retired
Revision 1. Meaning, extra wiring required. Should play SS2 as long as it's a fighter board. Chances are it is a fighter board, but there's a slim chance it could be for one of the driving games or Beast Busters.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Wow that seller is one hell of a salesman.
You may never see one again ! Then theres links to 20 more for sale at about half the price. Sometimes people can just get caught up in bidding wars. Took me three weeks too sell mine for $35. I paid about $100 it in 01.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I believe its a rev. 1 too. Busters and the driving game have extra connectors in the front. It does look just like mine. Cadman2K has some of the games like SS64, SS:rage I believe.

Here's a link to a beast busters on ebay Beast Busters on ebay

Last edited:

purple

Geese's Thug
how can i understand what revision is it? it will arrive soon...and anyone can post their board pictures? i will try to compare

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
purple said:
how can i understand what revision is it? it will arrive soon...and anyone can post their board pictures? i will try to compare

Revision wise it is a rev1, it is the board version we cant tell by looking at it. The rev1 fighting board has the volume pot on the left and 2 AMP connectors where as the rev2 has no pot and like 4-5 AMP connectors on the front as well as a jamma/MVS switch on the bottom of the board.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
I know for certain that it is a Rev 1 board, because I specifically asked the seller and he told me so. I was watching that item, and I considered bidding on it, but I decided against it.

SSS

neo retired
Xian Xi said:
Revision wise it is a rev1, it is the board version we cant tell by looking at it. The rev1 fighting board has the volume pot on the left and 2 AMP connectors where as the rev2 has no pot and like 4-5 AMP connectors on the front as well as a jamma/MVS switch on the bottom of the board.

the rev 2 does have a volume pot, just a very small dial version.

purple

Geese's Thug
i ask the seller too...but he told me that he beleives it is rev1...he beleives!!!!

SSS

neo retired
purple said:
i ask the seller too...but he told me that he beleives it is rev1...he beleives!!!!

you can be sure it IS NOT a rev 2.