Edit a wikipedia article about Robocop and post it.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Because I think wikipedia is fun to edit - even if the responsible people hate me for it.

roboht5.jpg

Last edited:

Eric

Fight On!,
Wait, first it says his mask is in the wash, but then his mask is removed in the emergency room.

Damn wikipedia and its inaccuracies! :mad:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jesus Rade, you couldn't even spell señorita right.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Did'nt Dark Andy do this before and everyone said how lame he was?

Rade K

20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:
Did'nt Dark Andy do this before and everyone said how lame he was?

Everyone has a bug up there ass when it comes to wikipedia. I don't feel any guilt for changing the robocop page, as it is full of shit anyways.

I won't touch the more scholarly topics, just so you know.

And I can't believe the fact I'm going to lumped in with Dark Andy (well, maybe I deserve it, what I'm doing is incredibly childish) because of this - because almost everyone has edited wikipedia here and there for fun -(and some of us seriously).

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
Rade said:
Everyone has a bug up there ass when it comes to wikipedia. I don't feel any guilt for changing the robocop page, as it is full of shit anyways.

I won't touch the more scholarly topics, just so you know.

And I can't believe the fact I'm going to lumped in with Dark Andy (well, maybe I deserve it, what I'm doing is incredibly childish) because of this, because almost everyone has edited wikipedia here and there for fun (and some of us seriously).

You should edit just wrastlin' articles.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Why don't you guys go do some constructive editing?

Rade K

20 Year Member
Constructive editing? I'd personally rather leave it to those more qualified. It's just a bloated Robocop page. It is unimportant.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rade said:
Constructive editing? I'd personally rather leave it to those more qualified. It's just a bloated Robocop page. It is unimportant.

Tru dat.....

How long did your edit last?

Rade K

20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
Tru dat.....

How long did your edit last?

For about five minutes.

I try to edit the Robocop page on a regular basis. At one point, according to wikipedia, Alex Murphy's middle name was 'Robo' and Robocop became a Hasidic Jew after the end of the first film.

Come to think about it, Robocop is probably one of the few pages I'll edit. There is a lot of bloat there with many people assuming 'facts' that were NEVER revealed in the film. It's frustrating, and I take my anger out on it by making things a little more kosher. Robocop isn't the only page with this problem, but you know, I don't have time to be a full time vandal.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rade said:
For about five minutes.

I try to edit the Robocop page on a regular basis. At one point, according to wikipedia, Alex Murphy's middle name was 'Robo' and Robocop became a Hasidic Jew after the end of the first film.

Come to think about it, Robocop is probably one of the few pages I'll edit. There is a lot of bloat there with many people assuming 'facts' that were NEVER revealed in the film. It's frustrating, and I take my anger out on it by making things a little more kosher. Robocop isn't the only page with this problem, but you know, I don't have time to be a full time vandal.

Yeah, the fact that someone cares that much about robocop really saddens me. The fact that someone actually proofread though such a bloated entry of useless shit about a crappy movie saddens me more....

When I see incorrect things on wiki, I don't bother to edit them..........

Rade K

20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
Yeah, the fact that someone cares that much about robocop really saddens me. The fact that someone actually proofread though such a bloated entry of useless shit about a crappy movie saddens me more....

When I see incorrect things on wiki, I don't bother to edit them..........

I'm sad I saddened you, but it took about three minutes to read through it and make Robo a Jew.

Wait a minute...a crappy movie? Fuck you, newb.
Robocop is right up there with Citizen Kane.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rade said:
I'm sad I saddened you, but it took about three minutes to read through it and make Robo a Jew.

Wait a minute...a crappy movie? Fuck you, newb.
Robocop is right up there with Citizen Kane.

I wasn't talking about you...

I was talking about the person that bothered to edit your entry about such a trivial matter....

People who get their sandy underwear in a bunch over movies, video games or [especially] comic books are a sad lot.

Rade K

20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
I wasn't talking about you...

I was talking about the person that bothered to edit your entry....

Sorry, I need to chill out.

It's strange - very strange. I get the impression people babysit these pages and they have widgets on their desktop alert them whenever someone touches the page. I see no other reason to understand why the page can be edited back within a minute.

If you change one fucking letter in the Star Wars page, it gets changed back within five minutes.

It is very sad.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hey Rade, glad to know you're on the same level of faggotry as Dark Andy!

Way to go, because thats a tough thing to do.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Hey Rade, glad to know you're on the same level of faggotry as Dark Andy!

Way to go, because thats a tough thing to do.

I agree.

It's not funny or amusing to see people editing Wikipedia entries for shits and giggles.

This is what hurts Wikipedia tremendously, the fact that people do shit like this.

I don't really care if it is a page on Robocop or a page on Otto Von Bismarck, it's in poor taste no matter which way you cut it.