Ohh no... another new guy!

creamcorn

n00b
Hi everyone, I've been reading the forums for awhile now and thought I'd jump in! Hmm alittle about me. I've had an Aes when I was in high school '93 and a handfull of games which have always been my favorite! Now jump forward to present day....I'm 2 months into my Hobbie store. I buy, sell, trade movies and games. The best part of my new job is I get to buy everything I want and play! I do have a home system again for customers to play and about 18 games. And on Monday I'm picking up a Neo Turf Masters golf arcade machine. The sad thing is that I have so many games I lose focus and move to the next! :glee:

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Wow, 93 huh. Cool Job :buttrock: , Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Starks out...

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Another Minnesotan...ahahahah are numbers are growing and growing, soon we will rule neo-geo.com!!! …:oh_no: or not....

Where are you located? Check out the Gathering thread and look for the plentiful get together threads.

creamcorn

n00b
Hey, my shop is located in Marshall Mn. (surrounded by cornfields) My store is called Boredom Buster Hobbies on East College Dr. If anyone is around stop by and say hi!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
creamcorn said:
Hey, my shop is located in Marshall Mn. (surrounded by cornfields) My store is called Boredom Buster Hobbies on East College Dr. If anyone is around stop by and say hi!

If I remember correctly there is a good brewery in Marshall....