US bare SamSho64 cart on eBay

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Oh well. More publicity for him. ;)

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
I just bought both of these from Xian Xi. However, I have four questions which I must ask, which I hope either Xian Xi, or anyone else can answer.

Question #1: I have a dedicated 1-slot MVS cabinet. Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in my 1-slot MVS? If so, what mods?

Question #2: I also have a dedicated 4-slot MVS cabinet. Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in my 4-slot MVS? If so, what mods?

Question #3: I also have another can which I believe has a standard JAMMA harness which is neither MVS-1 or MVS-4? Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in this cab?

Question #3: I would like to know what mods, if any, must be made, if I want to connect it thru a supergun to my TV?

Any assistance in any of these matters would be greatly appreciated

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bibliophile said:
I just bought both of these from Xian Xi. However, I have four questions which I must ask, which I hope either Xian Xi, or anyone else can answer.

Question #1: I have a dedicated 1-slot MVS cabinet. Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in my 1-slot MVS? If so, what mods?

Question #2: I also have a dedicated 4-slot MVS cabinet. Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in my 4-slot MVS? If so, what mods?

Question #3: I also have another can which I believe has a standard JAMMA harness which is neither MVS-1 or MVS-4? Do I need to make any mods for this Rev-1 Board to work in this cab?

Question #3: I would like to know what mods, if any, must be made, if I want to connect it thru a supergun to my TV?

Any assistance in any of these matters would be greatly appreciated

If you are ging to be using the board in an MVS cab you dont really need to rewire anything as the audio will be coming off the connectors and not the jamma edge. You basically take the quick connect thats supplied and connect it to your speakers and there is also a volume knob that you use to adjust the sound to your speakers.

If you want to use it in the jamma cab you can as well but if you want the sound to come off the jamma edge there is a mod but you will lose the stereo output through the quick connect.

It basically comes down to your choice of mono or stereo.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Do I need to do anything different between a MVS-1 and an MVS-4?

Xian Xi said:
If you are ging to be using the board in an MVS cab you dont really need to rewire anything as the audio will be coming off the connectors and not the jamma edge. You basically take the quick connect thats supplied and connect it to your speakers and there is also a volume knob that you use to adjust the sound to your speakers.

If you want to use it in the jamma cab you can as well but if you want the sound to come off the jamma edge there is a mod but you will lose the stereo output through the quick connect.

It basically comes down to your choice of mono or stereo.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nope, just plug and play. And then hook up the speakers with the speaker wire.