What are you're top 3 favorite Neo chracters & why?

W

Wolfgang Krauser

From stroheim castle lord krauser looks down on every weak opponent he is best he is the only WOLFGANG KRAUSER!!!!!!

------------------

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Im just sorry someone beat me to the "juggs" statement, but I have a come back of my own.

My 3 favorite characters in a Neo Geo Game Are...

1 MAI's LEFT BREAST
2 MAI's RIGHT BREAST
3 MAI's KOF Exposed ASS with Thong

C

Caris Nautilus

3. Yashiro - Cool cargos and he breaks.
2. Haohmaru - Cause he looks cool and has a cool sword.

1. Asura - Cause he's the ultimate snk bad ass.

Originally posted by artoffighting:
What are you're top 3 favorite Neo chracters & why? Mine?
1-Geese- Because he's so rutheless, powerful, and evil. What a bastard!
2-Zankuro- He trained so hard to achieve perfection in his technique, that he drove himself insane. That's pretty cool!
3-Yamazaki- He fights like a dirty bitch, but I find his playing style quite fun!
*Honorable Mention-Kazuki(Bust)- This firey hellion can be tough to use, but in the right hands, he takes no prisoners. I love his attitude.
I know, it's tough to narrow it down, but do your best!
smile.gif

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Terry Bogard -- I love his style! He's powerful, has plenty of style (Power Dunk!), and his past history is Hero material.

Takama Sakazaki -- Mr. Karate himself. Takama has some kick-ass (albeit devastating)
moves! His DM is perfect during a do-or-die situation,and his knee bash move can cancel just about anything!
biggrin.gif

I have many favorite characters,
but Terry and Takama come to mind first.

If I had to choose my third favorite now, Kim Kapwhan would be another one. His
technique is unmatched! His axel kick is similiar to Guile's flash kick, but this doesn't matter much to me.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

B

Bobak!

my 3, in no particular order:

-Wan Fu (the kick ass King from SS1, SS2, and cameo is SS4)
-Mauru (the wicked bunny from Waku Waku 7)
-Marco (from Metal Slug, who said we were JUST talking about fighters?)

honorable mentions: Beetle Mania (King of the Monsters), Karnov (Karnov's Revenge)

B

Bobak!

In defence of NPCSkinhead, Skinheads aren't necessarily Neo-Nazi's (although it would be interesting if Neo-nazi's played the Neo-Geo). I have some punker friends who are politically and socially the opposite of Neo-Nazis (90% are, just read the magazine Punk Planet).
I think Billy Kane is definitly close to being a punker, but the closest character I've seen is Matlok Jade from Karnov's revenge. Check him out if you haven't already.

Bobak!

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Mine have to be...

King-(just love that venom strike and double strike! The only character I ever saw shoot a fireball off their foot.)

Ralph - Just an all-around bad ass. The sound he makes when he torpedos you from the air!!! I love his opening taunt of '96!!! Finishing the beer bottle and putting on the bandana!!

Robert-He's got style! Ladies love him. Love his taunts upto '97. Gona-esh-ty-ya!

Mature & Vice-Definately the sexiest fighters hands down! gotta love those dresses.Except for Mai.....got to love those puppies!!! unless you have Kof 94 w/ no bounce.

------------------
25713188.gif

The fire burns in my soul.

[This message has been edited by djbomberman (edited January 22, 2001).]

CHILD

n00b
#1 Kojiro - fast strong and effective. A classic fighter

#2 Lee Rekka - because he resembles Jet Li th emaster of martial arts.

#3 Vanessa - a new character with great moves and an awesome design.

To tell the truth SNK has created so many great characters for the neo that its hard to decide.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
My three favorites (with a runner up for good measure)....let's see:

Runner up: Hattori Hanzo-this ninja master would have made my top three, and I love samurai/chambara stuff, but SNK's Southtown saga interests me just a bit more...

3.) Robert Garcia-the ORIGINAL 'cool guy' of fighting games. Still has style and grace, IMHO.

2.) K'-the NEW 'cool guy' of fighting games. Much cooler than Iori Yagami, I think, and more fun to play.

1.) Terry Bogard-THE KING OF FIGHTERS FOREVER!!!! Terry is THE BEST. His longevity with fans is proven, he's the company flagship in most peoples' eyes and is a true hero in the SNK world. To top it all off, unlike Ryu in Street Fighter, Terry has remained an interesting character throughout the years of changes.

Taiso

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Well...Ummmm.....Shit, this is way to hard
smile.gif

------------------
ukyo.gif
"Tsubame Rokuren!" - Tachibana Ukyo