Any good codes for Metal Slug 3???

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I was wondering if there were any secret stages in Metal Slug 3. Thanks

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
The only semi-secret stage that I know of is where you get to ride the elephant and you will not need any codes for that. Just poke around and you will find it.

On the back cover, it shows Marco riding an ostrich. Does anyone know if this can be done in the game?

Dark Kaede

n00b
The ostrich slug can be obtained on level 3 the underwater stage. When facing the first wall with 2 cannons you can either go down or destroy the wall and go foward. destroy the wall and proceed foward. when you come up to the second wall with cannons dont destroy it. wait a little bit till a tank comes falling down. as its falling you will notice a pipe entrance is falling in the background as well right next to the top cannon. proceed to enter the pipe and this will take you to the ostrich slug!
Later Kaede

Robi15

20 Year Member
Oh, I wonderd the same. Where the hell where the ostrich stage. Thanks Kaede. ^_^

Rb
www.horisontal.com
(Techno, experiment beat music available on MP3)

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Thanks Kaede! Are there any other secret areas others than the ones mentioned?

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
There is also the Slug Drill. I dont know if you have seen that. If you havent I can tell you where to find it if you want.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
How do you get the Slug Drill, I don't have the game yet but for future reference I would like to know. Thanks

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Slug Drill (very brief description):

Level 4...Take the bottom of the split paths...then crank lever near barrels....then jump in hatch that is open...keep going left and you will see it.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm finally getting this game, I should have it by next week so I can't wait to see all the new slugs. I really want to play this game bad.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Cool let everyone know when you do so you can tell us what you think. I think the game will rock and everyone else says the same thing too.

endgamer

Another Striker
If you have an MVS mod on your NEO GEO one can mess around with the game play like start at any stage and even see the stages from Metal Slug 1 although you can't play them! You can set your starting lives anywhere from 1 to 99 or even make yourself invincible! There are others but they have to do with technical stuff I'm not really into like make numbers appear on the screen as you play somhow they're related to the gameplay.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Does anyone know where the Abominable Snowmen are found? I want to burn them with the flame thrower
biggrin.gif
I looked everywhere, cranked everything, and still can't find em.

This game is awesome but I'm afraid it's too short! I think it should have had atleast two more! (Stage 5 is a doozy though)

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Well, I eventually found the place where the snowmen reside...no thanks to you people. I thought the people in this forum are willing to help others out with gaming info :P (jk) The snowmen are located in Stage 2 after one of the hills, where you'll see a barred entrance you'll need to blast open. This is also where the elephant slug is located. He's trapped in the ground and must also be shot out.