Nice Garou Combo

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
That's a pretty good one.
Do you know how to create the mpg movie?
I want to show a really nice Dong Hwan combo also. I am a fan of Dong Hwan character in Garou MOTW. Or you have movies on Dong Hwan.
Please put the link.

Anyway,
I know how to record to a standard VCR but I do not know how to connect it to my computer and create mpg movies and I am lazy to research on it. Can you tell me the easiest way to create mpg movie?
the stuff I need, software etc..
But, not using that expensive Sony Digital camere or something. let me know.
Or at least how to tranfer VCR movies to Mpg.
smile.gif

I have all last blade 2's characters comboes that I record on a VHS of mine.

Weisskreuz

n00b
I used my "Asus Riva TNT" which has Video input devices. I also used Adobe Premiere to edit the movie. The page where I downloaded Dong Hwan Movies seems to be down right now, but, you can contact me per E-Mail, I still got them on my HD.

My E-Mail adresse:
weisskreuz@gmx.at

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Wow, thanks for the info. I will look into that devices/software.

It is a really nice movie by the way.
I want that Dong Hwan movie...
Hm.. can you upload the files somewhere?
or just give me the url, maybe it will be up soon.
or Do you use ICQ?
my icq is 79208132

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
How exactly do you record onto a VHS tape? Just pulg the A/V wires into the jacks at the back of the VCR & record? Guess I could just experiment first but there's no harm in asking, right?

I don't have a video card which would allow me to put anything on the computer, but getting it on tape would at least be a start for me.

Thanks for any help.

Weisskreuz

n00b
I use a RGB cable to connect the NEO GEO with my TV. And for the movie I connected the NG with the VCR and used a Chinch/AV cable to conect the VCR with my grafic card. I didn't record the movies on tape, but just with the PC. I guess there shouldn't be a problem to connect the NG with a VCR, or? I live in Austria in Europe and so I don't know much about VCRs and TVs in USA, but I know that you guys don't have RBG, what a pitty. RGB provides the best picture quality you can get, even much better than the quality you have, by using S-VHS.

----------------------
www.gamecollecting.com

[This message has been edited by Weisskreuz (edited September 12, 2000).]