Got back into FFWA again.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Popped it back in the cab for a while, I forgot how great this game is.. :) Did anyone ever figure out how to unlock the 2 hidden characters?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I gotta tell you I'm not sure, but I played mine for hours on end, and beat it with all the characters, I didn't know that you could just move to the side of billy and then geese would appear, so I'm not sure if it is time related, or beating it with all the characters, but when I took the cart out I lost all the records, but Geese was still available, all you have to do is move to the side of billy and you're all set.

I'm not sure about the other character though, but I think is Xiang Fei.

Funny thing is I played the PSX version for years, and Geese is present on the roster so I thought that he would show up as a character, but you can't actually see it on the screen.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I cant wait to play mine, I have mine sitting here in a box until I build my supergun.

Naiper

Super Sidekicks 2
electricgrave said:
I gotta tell you I'm not sure, but I played mine for hours on end, and beat it with all the characters, I didn't know that you could just move to the side of billy and then geese would appear, so I'm not sure if it is time related, or beating it with all the characters, but when I took the cart out I lost all the records, but Geese was still available, all you have to do is move to the side of billy and you're all set.
I play first time today. I discover this, but I don't know if any else play before and beat it with all characters

electricgrave said:
I'm not sure about the other character though, but I think is Xiang Fei.

Funny thing is I played the PSX version for years, and Geese is present on the roster so I thought that he would show up as a character, but you can't actually see it on the screen.
Xiang fei only appears on psx version, but i'm not sure.
The other hidden character was Mr. Karate, but not takuma, a middleaged Ryo

I read also that another character is Duck King, somebody knows something?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Naiper said:
I play first time today. I discover this, but I don't know if any else play before and beat it with all characters

Xiang fei only appears on psx version, but i'm not sure.
The other hidden character was Mr. Karate, but not takuma, a middleaged Ryo

I read also that another character is Duck King, somebody knows something?
XIang Fei is the other arcade hidden character, the others you mentioned are for the PSX only.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
He's too cool for school.
Well, if that's the only thing that keeps him asleep at night, then by all means.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Naiper said:
I'm embarrassed by my error :emb:
That's ok buddy, you're among good people here!

Don't you feel like the Arcade game is a lot easier than the PSX port? I mean by the tears of the mandrake! I had to up the difficulty all the way up, because I was sweeping through the game, and I remember spending over 30 minutes on the PSX to beat it just once.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
electricgrave said:
That's ok buddy, you're among good people here!

Don't you feel like the Arcade game is a lot easier than the PSX port? I mean by the tears of the mandrake! I had to up the difficulty all the way up, because I was sweeping through the game, and I remember spending over 30 minutes on the PSX to beat it just once.

I never played the PSX ver, i heard it wasnt so great tho...

I am sure I have fought as/against another character with flying goggles, the background had a crashed red biplane, fencing surrounded the fighting area...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
beh3moth said:

I am sure I have fought as/against another character with flying goggles, the background had a crashed red biplane, fencing surrounded the fighting area...
I don't know man, that sounds pretty far off. Perhaps on RBFFSDM or RBFF2, but I doubt he's on this 3D incarnation of Fatal Fury.

Naiper

Super Sidekicks 2
beh3moth said:

He is Alfred Airhawk. A hidden final boss in the RBFF2 and in the FF1stC for NGPC, the backgrpund is as you describes. Also he appears in RBFFSDM on PSX and in the kof'99 evolution for Dreamcast as striker.
I don't know if it appears in FF:WA:conf:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Naiper said:
He is Alfred Airhawk. A hidden final boss in the RBFF2 and in the FF1stC for NGPC, the backgrpund is as you describes. Also he appears in RBFFSDM on PSX and in the kof'99 evolution for Dreamcast as striker.
I don't know if it appears in FF:WA:conf:

Hmm, maybe I got confused with RBFF2. Sorry if I got anyone excited there LOL! :mr_t:

Naiper

Super Sidekicks 2
there is a small difference between these two games, precisely one dimension LOL