Need Help Sourcing Parts.....

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi,

I need one or two mvs PROG8M42 boards, anybody has??

Thank you very much in advance

Saludos

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Looking for 2-3 Scart female panel mount sockets.Anyone knows a source in NA that has them? Ive seen them on mouser before but I cant find them anymore.

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
Anyone know the right parts (mouser or otherwise) for the little fan header (+pins) like on the fan on the CPS2 A-board? Was going to replace the fan, but just have bare wires. I thought doing the header properly would be really nice compared to just cutting and splicing the wires (even if that works just fine).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think the stock ones are JST but you can use pretty much any 2.54mm(0.1") spacing header.

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I need help in locating pots for the neck board of a Wells Gardner K7000 25 inches. These pots are made of ceramic I believe and simply cracked and had to removed them from the neck board. I tried to replace the pots with some generic ones I found but no dice (yes, horrible hack job!). I believe they are 2K but I am not sure. I am including some pictures (the two pots are the farthest on the right side and believe they are for blue gain and blue cutoff respectively) so that you guys can point me to where to buy them online. I wouldn't mind buying the neck board if I can find one in good shape. Thanks to all for your help!
IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

lopezoa69

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I posted the images on my dropbox, so right click on each "?" box to open image in a new window or tab. Thanks again!
1!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Does anyone have a source for a panel mount s-video jack that uses something around a 1/2" hole? I accidentally drilled the hole a little too big, so now the one I have won't work unless I use a washer to hold it in place. I could find a panel mount coupler, but it would be a bit more of a pain that soldering directly to the jack.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Replacement Volume Pot for MV-1B?
I guess I'm looking for a vertical trimpot. Anyone know the ohm value? Sorry for the double post.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'm looking for recommendations for the following:

-Standoffs for mounting a multi slot MVS board to a plexiglass base, and accompanying screws. Rubber washers would be cool to, to put between the screw and powder coated cover.
-High quality threaded rocker switch for a consolized neo (I haven't had good experiences with snap-in switches in the past)
-A bunch more odds and ends I can't think of at the moment

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm looking for recommendations for the following:

-Standoffs for mounting a multi slot MVS board to a plexiglass base, and accompanying screws. Rubber washers would be cool to, to put between the screw and powder coated cover.
-High quality threaded rocker switch for a consolized neo (I haven't had good experiences with snap-in switches in the past)
-A bunch more odds and ends I can't think of at the moment

I have all those except rubber washers.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'm going to be placing an order with mouser in the next week or so, so I think I'm just going to get some stuff from there. They have a wide selection of standoffs. I haven't looked into switches yet.

Does anyone know what thread size stock MVS boards came with for their PCB feet? I think I want to go with that size since it's what they were designed for. Also, I think I will go with 3/8" height standoffs unless someone thinks another size would be better.

James, what model(s) rocker switch do you use?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I just use a SPST round snap in rocker for my stuff. Not sure of the model number but it's a Cherry brand switch.

rolins

n00b
Anyone have or know where I can get an OKI M6295?
I need at least 2 of them, thanks.

I have 2 parts supply questions.

1. Does anyone know where to get a MVS-to-JAMMA inline adapter analagous to this one:
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/neogeo-mvs-to-jamma-inline-adapter-mvs2jamma.html
? I would like 2 of them.
Not only has this company been out of stock for months, but they never reply to my emails. (and yes I check spam)
What's worse, other parts they carry are going out of stock like mad. Either they wait to order in bulk, or it's Christmas rush, or... they're going under.

2. What are the RGB video connectors on modern JAMMA harnesses called and where can you source male adapters?
Such as on this one:
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/ja...rness-loom-jamma-h1.html?selected_section=faq
My Wells Gardner has a 10-pin KK type connector, and I'd like to make an adapter (rather than ripping my new harness apart) just in case I ever replace my monitor with one that has this connector.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Apparently this is a "TJC2" connector. Unfortunately the only source I see has male PCB connectors and female cable connectors (not cable-to-cable) and has a minimum order of 100K units.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/335999780/TJC7_5_5_5mm_pitch_Connector.html

So is this REALLY a common arcade monitor connector? I've seen at least 3 JAMMA harnesses online that have this. Hate to desecrate a nicely made harness but looks like it's much easier to cut it off and crimp my own KK connector instead.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Does anyone know where I could get something to cover the jamma connector like this:

newAW_A-550x412.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hm, I read somewhere that people often use the "clips" from plastic (slide) binders... hope you know what I mean.

573-1.jpg