Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38

Thread: Samurai Shodown III Combo videos [Scitron videos from yesteryear]

  1. #26
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Does anyone have a VHS that's hooked up to their computer, for old school video ripping?

    I have some combo videos that should get ripped.
    If you're serious, I've got a S-VHS VCR that I can hook up right quick and rip those tapes if you want. Let me know brotha.

  2. #27
    Капитан Борода
    Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location

    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    If you're serious, I've got a S-VHS VCR that I can hook up right quick and rip those tapes if you want. Let me know brotha.
    Panda pls, don't fall for the necro bump. Wasabi was looking for those items 3 yrs ago.

  3. #28
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy KGB View Post
    Panda pls, don't fall for the necro bump. Wasabi was looking for those items 3 yrs ago.
    Oh Jesus I'm retarded. Freakin necrobumps. Chasing marketplace privileges again.

  4. #29
    . SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT

    Posts
    15,159
    Necro bumping a stickied thread no less. XD

  5. #30
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    51,503
    Poor dude was in such a rush to post here he didn't complete his user name. Which totally leaves me asking "eat his what?"

    Probably bacon.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  6. #31
    Cheng's Errand Boy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    France

    Posts
    112
    I post because I want to, maybe I will stop soon maybe not. If it disturbes you I will continue will plaisir.
    I really want to congratulate you for you joke but seriously I can't...
























    ...we don't eat bacon in France.

  7. #32
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    51,503
    You actually can congratulate me, but you don't want to.

    There's a difference.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  8. #33
    Hades Gate Keeper
    Tyranix95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    LA, CA

    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Poor dude was in such a rush to post here he didn't complete his user name. Which totally leaves me asking "eat his what?"

    Probably bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by eathis View Post
    ... ...we don't eat bacon in France.
    They eat sausage & soft eggs over a frizzee salad.
    Last edited by Tyranix95; 08-15-2014 at 03:40 PM.

  9. #34
    Chang's Combo Meal #4
    Opethian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    AL

    Posts
    3,677
    Quote Originally Posted by eathis View Post
    I post because I want to, maybe I will stop soon maybe not. If it disturbes you I will continue will plaisir.
    I really want to congratulate you for you joke but seriously I can't...
























    ...we don't eat bacon in France.


    sacrebleu!

  10. #35
    . SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT

    Posts
    15,159
    French Fries perhaps? XD

  11. #36
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    KingJavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida

    Posts
    88
    Thanks for the solid info! Your YouTube channel looks interesting as well.
    If my inbox is full please email me at kingjavomailatgmail.com replace at with @

  12. #37
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    SAKAMOSTRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Puerto Rico

    Posts
    76
    Really liked the channel... Subscribed!
    ++

  13. #38
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Jontox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    62
    Old post but great youtube channel!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •