Southeastern VA gathering

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
damn, ill be working otherwise i would have seriously considered coming! :(

HitokiriRyu

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Yea Topher, I'm trying to do some wedding and commercial work on the weekends while also working on some short films and maybe a full-length film eventually. I don't have plans for next Saturday if you decide to do something.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I've been away from the forums for a bit dealing with life. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
well... since no one else has chimed in, I live in Richmond now and am about a month away from obtaining my class 1 license :)
otherwise doing well.... the neo scene seems to have realllyyyy died in VA. I am still around though.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
well... since no one else has chimed in, I live in Richmond now and am about a month away from obtaining my class 1 license :)
otherwise doing well.... the neo scene seems to have realllyyyy died in VA. I am still around though.

I am in Richmond as well, just started getting my Neo Geo stuff. Been a fan since the arcade days, if you grew up here, I used play Neo Geo at the putt putt on Midlothian near Cloverleaf Mall growing up!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
just noticed that i had already moved to RVA last time you checked in Toph. Whoops!
sent you a PM Grendel, glad to see someone in the area!