Buriki One Cab in MI

SSS

neo retired
bay said:
whatever, just pop it in your neo panel? compliant cab and get this puppy to feel pimp.

buriki_one_panel.jpg

Fuck that layout, learning right handed joystick motions would be awkward.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
Fuck that layout, learning right handed joystick motions would be awkward.

I can deal with goofy handling the controls, but I would not bother with a dedicated set up. If I ever get back into the hyper, I would need 4 buttons and I'd be getting a jamma splitter and an extra mother so I could dedicate Asura Zanmaden and then switch between B1 and Samurai Tamashii.

SSS

neo retired
wasabi said:
I can deal with goofy handling the controls, but I would not bother with a dedicated set up. If I ever get back into the hyper, I would need 4 buttons and I'd be getting a jamma splitter and an extra mother so I could dedicate Asura Zanmaden and then switch between B1 and Samurai Tamashii.

Wouldn't it be better to dedicate one to Buriki? Unlocking silber.

eclypse

Banned
How much could i sell the motherboard/game and marquee for? ;) All i'm interested in is the cab.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
eclypse said:
How much could i sell the motherboard/game and marquee for? ;) All i'm interested in is the cab.

I actually asked the seller if he would sell just those.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
eclypse said:
I doubt he would do that but if i win the auction, i'll sell you them.

He actually said he would but then I thought I would be losing out as people in the auction are bidding for the cab and stuff and I only want the kit.

Ya let me know if you win.

eclypse

Banned
You asked him before anyone placed a bid or afterwards? Cause that would be wrong of him to part out something after someone placed a bid.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
eclypse said:
You asked him before anyone placed a bid or afterwards? Cause that would be wrong of him to part out something after someone placed a bid.

I think James meant that the seller would just send him those parts if he won the auction. I could be wrong though...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Circa2113 said:
I think James meant that the seller would just send him those parts if he won the auction. I could be wrong though...

Thats exactly what the seller told me. But I figured I would be bidding against people trying to win a cab so I decided not to bid.

eclypse

Banned
Well then you can buy it and then i'll buy the cab from ya and pick it up! lol kidding.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
eclypse said:
Well then you can buy it and then i'll buy the cab from ya and pick it up! lol kidding.

The other way around sounds better. ;)

eclypse

Banned
Anyone have an idea what this thing weighs gutted.. meaning just the cab itself with nothing else inside? I'd have to carry this thing up the stairs as its too large to make the turns.. but doable if 2 people carry it.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
eclypse said:
Anyone have an idea what this thing weighs gutted.. meaning just the cab itself with nothing else inside? I'd have to carry this thing up the stairs as its too large to make the turns.. but doable if 2 people carry it.

Gutted, I'm sure 2 people could carry it. Me and my neighbor managed to get a gutted virtua fighter up a flight of stairs and I believe that fucker is one of the biggest American cabs in existence.:lolz:

eclypse

Banned
heh just measured the back stairs and it should be no freakin prob.. I can fit that thing up the wide way.. Funny as i thought the back stairs could never happen. Here i've been tring to figure out how to make the 2 turns going up the front stairs. Could do it with the big red 4 slot neo but not this cab.

eclypse

Banned
Wish me luck Xian Xi! Hopfully i'll soon be contacting you about the hyper neo board and game.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
eclypse said:
Cool.. So like a 100lbs gutted?

Most likely more than that, but they aren't bad. If you and your friend aren't little stick men, you have nothing to worry about.:tickled:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Those cabs are so fucking heavy even gutted. Vulgarity is the only way I can describe how angry I am I ever put one of those in my basement.

eclypse

Banned
Me won! hahaha.. Yeah baby yeah!

Come on i expected someone to try and snip it but i won with 1 single bid. Waited till the last 10 secs to place my bid.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Not a bad price. After you part out some things to xian xi, you wont have much invested in it.:)

eclypse

Banned
Man.. i'm nervious that the guys gona find someway to get out of selling it to me cause it went so cheap.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
eclypse said:
Man.. i'm nervious that the guys gona find someway to get out of selling it to me cause it went so cheap.

So did you win it?

edit: Sorry didnt read first...lol

Well PM when you set a price for the kit if you decide to sell it.