Buriki One Cab in MI

eclypse

Banned
So what do i do if the seller is not responding to 2 emails so far asking how i should pay and when i can come and pick it up??? He was all quick with responding to quesitons hours before the auction ended..

He has this info in real tiny ass red print.. hehe.

Item will leave my possession in condition stated in the auction but I CANNOT be held responsible past that. I insure every game for more than purchase price if shipped. Once it leaves my posession I can't help what happens. In other words sold "as-is". Bid with confidence and always check everybody's feedback before bidding, no matter who they are.

I accept Money Orders, Certified Bank Checks and Paypal. Checks wait until they clear. Buyer is expected to make Email contact within 2 days. Payment must be recieved within 10 days from end of auction or item will be re-listed and negative feedback left.

He states 10 days.. well i asked him before the end of the auction if i could pick it up in 10 days and he was like, well, as long as you pay me $100 deposit by paypal..

So what can i do to get this cab as it looks like he may be pissed about the hammer price.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well he did say no reserve so if he's not happy with the ending price thats his fault, I mean plus its not an original dedicated cab either. I hope this deal goes through.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
i'm not a fan of woodies at all, but that's one slick set of artwork.