AOF2 Video -

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Hey All

A lot of people complain about AOF2's difficulty so I made a video of me beating John, Temjin and then Jack. You will need Kawaks to view it, like SonGohan's great Geese Video.

It's not as good as i hoped (my PC pad is shit) but hopefully it will point out some of the CPU's common flaws to help make it easier. To be honest i've never known jack be so aggresive- usually he's a cake walk. And John somehow cheated death when the 2nd hit of my DB + F charge kick didn't connect.

P.s before i am branded 'teh rom whore' i have this game on Neo Cd.

<a href="http://files.villagephotos.com/download/?file_id=5843" target="_blank">Maybe This Time</a>

<small>[ March 04, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Plisken ]</small>

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Magnaflux:
seems that i need a member login password
I think i got the link wrong, try again and let me know, otherwise i'll email it to you :)

<small>[ March 04, 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Plisken ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Damn that's some good stuff. Goes to show that you can learn new stuff every day! You should post more videos from various other Neo games. I love watching other people's stuff.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Video won't work in any player I've tried.

Am I missing something?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
In order to play these videos, you need a Kawaks emulator and the rom itself in order to view. It may seem like a big hassle but it's perhaps the easiest way to view movie files of video games, especially when they're always around 50k.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Kawaks? Sorry, don't mess with emulators. Is the strategy to do a ton of hienshippukyakus and tick-damage them to death? tickled

lol lol

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
DanAdamKOF:
Kawaks? Sorry, don't mess with emulators. Is the strategy to do a ton of hienshippukyakus and tick-damage them to death? tickled

lol lol
No, it's to get a 9 second perfect knockout on John Crawley. 'It's easy if you know how' wink

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF:

lol lol
You don't have to act high and mighty like that. Emulators aren't the devil. They serve for a lot of good purposes, and one of them is making videos. If you watched the video, you would see great strategies for this game.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
SonGohan:
DanAdamKOF:

lol lol
You don't have to act high and mighty like that. Emulators aren't the devil. They serve for a lot of good purposes, and one of them is making videos. If you watched the video, you would see great strategies for this game.
I know man, but I'm not about to install an emulator for the sake of seeing one video. Sorry.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Shit, I was super excited to see this, too. Damn, I guess I'll have to check that Kawaks out now. :(

Spike