Hyper system is awesome!!

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ok, so I bought a hyper neo geo. I played Warrior's Rage for about two hours and I have to say that I'm impressed witht he system. Even though Tekken killed the market for 3D fighters at the time, the game play is very good. You can see how the programmers started to get into the tekken style with some of the charaters moves and animations. For the strings to the jugglers it a cross between the classic shodown fighting with street fighter style game play.

Two questions though... I've watched the computer play some of the characters and wonder if their been a faq of strings/juggles. I've looked and asked extensively and haven't found anything. Has anyone seen or know of a faq? I have the ones from gamefaq, but they're not very indepth.

Second question... Should I get Samurai Shodown64 or any other of the hyper games?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Okay.

I'm happy to have been so helpful.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Hine62 said:
Second question... Should I get Samurai Shodown64 or any other of the hyper games?

As for your faq question regarding juggles/combos etc I've never been able to find them.

I think you should definitely get ss64 and the other hyper titles. I prefer ss64 to the sequel despite its graphic inferiority.

Buriki One is probably the most unique fighter to come out on any hardware and is worth a purchase, especially considering its never having been ported to other hardware.

Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition is also great. While not terribly in-depth or flashy I love it and think its a great addition to the series, much better than the 3D crap snkp is putting out now.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
all 4 fighters on th hyper are worth owning.

Buriki is a must-have