!HELP! ANYONE PLAYED 'ASTRA SUPERSTARS'?

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

It's for the Sega Saturn before you say you've never heard of it. It's a beat'em up game, a sequel to Wakku Wakku(or something like that)

I can't find any dam tips or cheats on gamefaqs or anything! With it also being an ULTRA rare game im not suprised no ones had a chance to buy it and put some tips on the net!

Worth a try so here goes... if anyone know any tips & cheats for 'Astra Superstars' I will be more happy than a one toothed geek who lost his virginity last night at a brothel!

THANK YOU ALL!

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Shhhhh, 'Astra Superstars' is 1 of the Saturns best kept secrets. I just sold mine for only $45 to a member here. But, you won't find any FAQS or GUIDES on this game man. I've tried myself, but nothing ever came up.

Just enjoy probably what is THE BEST fighter most people never got to play. GO CUPE!!!!!!!

-TM

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! GO CUPE!

You've played it!! Wow that's rare!! I know it's one of the best beat'em up i've ever played! Sooooo SOOOOO wierd yet soo fun!!

C'MON! You must know something!
The only thing I ever did was unlock the string character thing. Sorry it's a long time i've played it, forgot the names.

Dam I want to play as the last huge Boss! No fair!!

I think the only way im gonna be able to do this is contact Sunsoft themselves!

dredgulus

Crazed MVS Addict
I also have this game. I play it quite often. Only thing, that I can tell you is to practice. My favorite characters are Lettuce and Fooly. In this game, it's pretty much anything goes. My one tip for you is to keep your Star Rank up as high as possible.(The Star Rank is the letters at the top of your super meter. The higher the rank, the more damage your attacks will inflict.)

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

Yerrr, I figured all that out, the higher the letter or whatever the more powerful the super etc.

BUT DID YOU EVER UNLOCK EXTRA CHARACTERS???!?????
ANYONE?????????????????????????

The only one I ever unlocked was that string guy, and that's ever it=(

If you know how to unlock Satan Volte or whatever that Big over grown freaks name is and anything else please do tell me!!

dredgulus

Crazed MVS Addict
I think he's unlockable. I think you will need gameshark codes to unlock him. I have a question for you. Have you figured out how to do th guard counters?

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

No way, didn't know u could guard counters. The closest thing i've done when being countered is jamming all the god dam buttons at random until I just slip out of being beat to death and end up on the other side of the screen.

Dammit it, this has got to be the only game in the whole universe without cheats or guides!

Interesting, gameshark codes u say. I've recently bought one of them 4 in 1 Action Replay cartridges. Time to check out some codes if any!

dredgulus

Crazed MVS Addict
The thing about switching to the other side, is what I am talking about. A message pops up saying counter or something. Look for some codes.

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

icic,
well im sorry to say but I just jam away at the buttons to get away from it. But If I really want to know how to do it properly I'll try next time I play and let you know!

Hmm still haven't bothered looking for codes but I will by tonight!

Until then... "GO CUPE!"

H

HOKUTO SHINKEN

Dammit can't find no codes, and I sure as hell ain't gonna make the codes up!

If anything I found, a few Astra sites with no relevant info:

<a href="http://www.sega-saturn.com/saturn/astra.htm" target="_blank">http://www.sega-saturn.com/saturn/astra.htm</a>

Darr whish I could get in contact with people who give reviews on gamefaqs! There's this person who reviewed the game: <a href="http://gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/review/22957.html" target="_blank">http://gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/review/22957.html</a>
Click on their name, and they've got a web site, but no e-mail, doh! doh!

I've tried Saturn pages, Gamewinners, IGN, Gamefaqs, all sorts! Even google seraches!

NOOOOOOO WAY ANYONES GONNA GET INFO! Unless by chance I bump into the guys who made the game!

I've never come across another game that doesn't have any guides or cheats what so ever. This is CRAAAAZZZY!

Well I give up guys and I can't get in contact with the guys who made this game.