Where could i buy a Hyper?

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i always had the intention of one day getting the whole package from vektorlogic. but they dont seem to be around anymore.

any suggestions on where to pick one of these up? whats a good price to pay?

someones selling a mobo for $90. good deal?

what about games?

Pas

Camel Slug
If you find out let me know...I havnt found a good price guide for the hyper hardware/software yet. I am looking for two boards myself (so I can have SS1 and SS2 on each one!) I have only found 2 of the SamSho games on the 64...does anyone know if there are different versions or anything of them or are there just two carts avalable? I want to get them and an atomiswav with ss6 :) Then with 5 mvs single slots and a killer switching system I could have all 8 samshows in one cab! :)

milkmanv1

New Challenger
I checked ebay and there's nothing for the Hyper NeoGeo good luck finding one you two.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Asura had one..i dont know if he still does though. Shoot him a pm, he is a great guy to deal with and all his stuff is super clean.

-DZ

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
You still looking for an H64, NS?

I have a Rev. 2 and all four fighters that I could part with for cheap if you're interested.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Not to totally thread-jack, but I just wanted to post that PMs are replied and priority has been offered in order messages were received.

edit: and Pas, your carts will ship tomorrow unless something completely bizarre and strange happens.

Shred

Bead Banger
Just to get rid of stuff taking up space I have a Hyper-neo motherboard no idea what rev or if it works. If any one wants it just pay for the shipping and it is yours.

Shred

Bead Banger
Thanks to the two people who expressed interest in this but I just went to look for it to figure out what it would cost to ship. And have realized that it must have gotten tossed out with some other stuff when I moved this past December. Sorry. :(

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i just wanna thank everyone for all the offers, its pretty surprising.

im (still) broke right now, but id expect in a month or so i might be on the lookout for a hyper.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
not sonic said:
i just wanna thank everyone for all the offers, its pretty surprising.

im (still) broke right now, but id expect in a month or so i might be on the lookout for a hyper.
Is it harder to find a mother board or the games?

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
games.

i think only jro had games.

everyones got mobos, especially the originals with the extra harness (which imo shouldnt be a big deal to anyone to hook up.)

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
I have a sealed Rev. 2 mobo and an unopened Buriki One kit, would unload them for $165 shipped within the U.S.

And thats a hookup on shipping, the motherboard is heavy.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
#28 said:
I have a sealed Rev. 2 mobo and an unopened Buriki One kit, would unload them for $165 shipped within the U.S.

Thats a good price.

I just got mine from Eclypse, Rev1 with Buriki. The shipping was a hair under $40. That thing was heavy.

alok331

n00b
Are they hyper neo geo 64 games worth getting? i've been looking at some of the games, and i remember playing samsho, but i didn't get a chance to play the other games. I've seen them here and there, but was wondering what you guys think of the system in general

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Originally Posted by alok331
Are they hyper neo geo 64 games worth getting? i've been looking at some of the games, and i remember playing samsho, but i didn't get a chance to play the other games. I've seen them here and there, but was wondering what you guys think of the system in general

Yes alok331 there's about 3 games I know for sure 2 get. SS1, SS2 and last but not least Buriki One.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Originally Posted by #28

Its not bad but not great 2 but that games worth every dollar. :glee:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
It would be really sweet if SNK Playmore would make a compilation of Hyper-64 games to be played on current-gen consoles. But maybe that's just too cool of an idea to actually follow through with.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Neo Geo MVS said:
Its not bad but not great 2 but that games worth every dollar. :glee:

Aw kiss me right here, honey.

Buriki-One is a good game, wrestling (collegiate and pro) is strong as fuck in it. Grab ahold of someone with Sokolov and suplex them into a KO, Jackhammer 'em into a rear triangle and make them tap with Heyting.

But either I'm not playing Python right or he telegraphs worse than any boxer ever.