Hello, New girl on the block

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Greetings n00b!

Only the strong (or woefully stupid) survive here.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
No, you don't.

Seconded... All they do is make you play shit like mario party with them all the damn time.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Girls like social games.

Do you know my ex to ! :D

And a BIG hello from the REAL men ( that's the UK for all them noobs that don't know !) :D

Have Fun

Last edited:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
soulthugface.jpg
Gahahahahaha.

I can't believe you still have that :emb:
Spin rocks.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
lol

I love how this is one of the only threads in the 'Welcome' forum that has reached 2 pages. dir_en_grey's in another one :tickled:

OMGagirl!

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
shweedie said:
Thats interesting. I picked her because she was one of the only girls who didn't look like she was about to beat someone up
Looks can be deceiving...

c15bh3.gif

Oh, and welcome.

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Kazuki Dash said:
Looks can be deceiving...

c15bh3.gif

Oh, and welcome.

I've been trying to find that .gif forever, now I can finally make a site banner I had in mind. Thanks. :P

Also, welcome to the forums!

aria

Former Moderator
qube said:
lol

I love how this is one of the only threads in the 'Welcome' forum that has reached 2 pages. dir_en_grey's in another one :tickled:

OMGagirl!

I was about to write the same thing last night (looking prospectively), but then I realized there was an easy retort:

Well, you're here.

Reminds me of this great bit on the cop show "The New Adam-12" where there was a call regarding a naked fat lady creating a scene at a bar. Adam 12 responds, then finds half the police force there --with the bar patrons joking that they should just call in a "naked chick" when they want the police to show up. The Captain tells them all off, then asks the cops why their all smiling. "Well, you're here, Captain."

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Radiantgun said:
Do you know my ex to ! :D

And a BIG hello from the REAL men ( that's the UK for all them noobs that don't know !) :D

Have Fun

I do know a girl who loves to play WOW, and has an ex in the UK so....maybe I do know your ex.

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The Legendary LoneWolf said:
Are you trying to scare the guy from ever dating girl gamers

Ummm......What do you mean by this? All the girls I know who play WOW are atractive and nice. Is there something I don't know about the average WOW player? (I don't play it myself)

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
You nerds are incredible, if this was a welcome aboard to any guy, this thread would be dead already, but since its a girl, you are all drooling around like dogs, you are all disgusting.

Welcome aboard and be care full with the nerds they appear to be lovable and inoffensive but they will attack, sooner or later.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Hey that's Silver Angel's av!

And she's a Yuri fan too so um welcome to NG.com but find something else plz?

Then again, Angel hasn't posted in a while... >_>

And it's not that hard to get girls into games.

If she does not have fond memories of playing Nintendo or Sega with younger or older brothers growing up, all you need is a Wii or NDS with the right games to 'convert' them, and who knows what will happen after, but don't expect any KOF cuz even fukin wack ass guys can't learn a 2D fighter now....blah blah blah

lmao@Neo Collector.

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
shweedie said:
We are a bit of a rare breed. Most gamer girls I know are playing WOW. I think its a good place to meet them. Girls like social games.

What the hell! How come nobody told me this when i was playing the fucking thing! :spock:

Welcome to the boards but more importantly Welcome to teh drama.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Neo Collector said:
You nerds are incredible, if this was a welcome aboard to any guy, this thread would be dead already, but since its a girl, you are all drooling around like dogs, you are all disgusting.

Welcome aboard and be care full with the nerds they appear to be lovable and inoffensive but they will attack, sooner or later.

Yes but like getting noobs to fuck off as soon as possible, drooling over any women gamers who join is also tradition!

Unless they turn to be a former scammer pretending to be a Woman/Mother and do people out of more money.......:smirk:

That can leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
If my analysis is correct, a good amount of females actually do play or like video games, even in the US, they just don't talk about them, especially online.

aria

Former Moderator
Neo Collector said:

:up: Again, irony. :emb:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
If my analysis is correct, a good amount of females actually do play or like video games, even in the US, they just don't talk about them, especially online.

Agreed. My wife plays and enjoys video games but would never post about it on a message board.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Gameoz said:
Agreed. My wife plays and enjoys video games but would never post about it on a message board.

I've known and know lots of females of all ages who would jump into a game quick! But wouldn't normally havea conversation about games casually.