Hello, New girl on the block

Fighter123

Banned
KanYozakura said:
So you've actually played through the multitudes of 2600, Odyssey 2, Intellivision, 5200, ColecoVision, Vectrex, NES, Master System, 7800, XEGS, TG-16, Genesis, Neo Geo, Super NES, Sega CD, Jaguar, 32x, 3DO, CD-i, Virtual Boy, Saturn, PlayStation, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, DS, GBA, Game Gear, Lynx, NGP, and Coleco table arcades, including homebrews, all on the original hardware?

Give me a fucking break. Go back to playing with your ROMs and your dog's sweaty nutsack.

Sorry to derail the thread, I'm done.

Yeah.

Did owned a 2600 before, purchase the Intellivision collection from Intellvision Products, did play the terrible 5200 before, used to own the Colecovision, no comment on Vectrex, played the NES many times before, never touched the Master System, same for 7800 and XEGS, did played the TG-16 many times before, owned a Genesis, used to own the Neo-Geo CD, used to own the Super NES, owned a Sega CD, Jaguar was mostly a POS, same for 32x, used to own the 3DO, never touched the CD-i, used to own the Virtual Boy, own a Import Saturn, own a Playstation, N64 was gay, used to own a Dreamcast, own a PS2 (but don't even touch it), XBOX was lame, and etc.

Last edited:

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Fighter123 said:
Yeah.

Did owned a 2600 before, purchase the Intellivision collection from Intellvision Products, did play the terrible 5200 before, used to own the Colecovision, no comment on Vectrex, played the NES many times before, never touched the Master System, same for 7800 and XEGS, did played the TG-16 many times before, owned a Genesis, used to own the Neo-Geo CD, used to own the Super NES, owned a Sega CD, Jaguar was mostly a POS, same for 32x, used to own the 3DO, never touched the CD-i, used to own the Virtual Boy, own a Import Saturn, own a Playstation, N64 was gay, used to own a Dreamcast, own a PS2 (but don't even touch it), XBOX was lame, and etc.

So you don't know shit then. Great, thanks for clearing that up.