are wiis still hard to get

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
That's what I hear.

Still got people waiting for them in the morning. :oh_no:

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
It is hit or miss here. Only place that really has them is the Nintendo store, and they sell out as soon as they come in. I cannot believe it has been 4 months since launch and still shortages.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Still hard to get...yes. I have seen a few in stores.

I can get them anytime at Toy'R US as long as they have them in. My friend knows the manager and he can hold a few for me...if I wanted.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Still insanely hard to get here. I finally got one, had it break on me, so I returned it. They never got a replacement in for me yet.

Matt

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I saw a lot of them in 2 different stores a month ago here in Barcelona (Spain), but last time I went they didn't have any. Anyway they aren't hard to get now.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I know Wii is popular but are they shipping lots of units or are these always sold out images because of lack of shipment?

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Not hard to see them here (south america) because they are actually more expensive than a 360 here

And they are alread chipped wooohooo!

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Still hard to get here... I was at a Target one day the minute they got a shipment in. That was the only time I've ever seen any in stores.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I've seen them 3 times and every time it was at a Wal-Mart. Between 11am and 2pm each time too.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I saw them in stock precisely once: as I was waiting in line at Target on launch day, ticket in hand.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
neo800 said:
are the nintendo wiis still hard to get?

My cousin and I walked in Best Buy last Saturday and my cousin spotted 3 of them in the cage where they keep em locked up. We both went in to get God of War 2 and walked out with GOW2 and a Nintendo Wii (At least I got the Wii my cousin needed to get some cash first)! ^^ Very happy with it as well. When I asked the guy to unlock it so I can get the Nintendo Wii his responce was "OMG! We actually have 3 in stock!" and then he told us they are allways sold out of Wii systems. My cousin and I then went to Wal Mart and they told me they havent got any Wii systems from Nintendo since January for some reason and that they never seem to have any. By the time we went back to Best Buy (after about 1 hour later) to get my component psyclone cables for the Wii and his Wii system I noticed the other two Wii's were already sold! So yes, they are still a pain to find. I feel lucky to have mine.

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Still hard to find in Northern Virginia. I'm actually keeping an eye out for one for a co-worker of mine, no luck in the past several weeks.

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
My local Target & Toys R Us get quite a few in every Sunday apparently, an usually sell them all within an hour of opening. Kinda crazy that it sold over 6 million units in 4 months.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've sill been unable to locate Wii fit. Been a giant fat ass for like a decade now. If you locate one hit me up fam.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You know it's a piece of crap when you can get them for $10 on ebay.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
How much are PAL Wiis i need one.