Super Sidekicks MVS..Anyone like the game?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Super Sidekicks MVS..Anyone like the game?
I got this game from MD game sales today but it had no Marquee.
I wish I had a scan or link to a Super Sidekicks Marquee.

I've been playing the game all day and I think it's really cool and easy to get into.

Anyone else enjoy this game as much as me?

Any pointers on gameplay?
Is Super Sidekicks 2 better than 1?...Why?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002376" target="_blank">more about Super Sidekicks 1-2-3-U11</a> :)

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
This game is great, personally I think it is still the best of the series. The others are good too and fun to play, however do not expect any innovation from SS2 to SS 4, the biggest change was made when SS2 was released, compared to SS 1.

In a couple of months I will receive a SS MVS Kit, so if you want I will be able to scan the marquee for you then. Meanwhile I just have SS2, 4 and NG Cup 98’s art sets, so if you want anything…

Have you already learned to make a “baseline” goal from outside goalkeeper big area? Once you earn to do that the game is quite easy.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Pep:
This game is great, personally I think it is still the best of the series. The others are good too and fun to play, however do not expect any innovation from SS2 to SS 4, the biggest change was made when SS2 was released, compared to SS 1.

In a couple of months I will receive a SS MVS Kit, so if you want I will be able to scan the marquee for you then. Meanwhile I just have SS2, 4 and NG Cup 98’s art sets, so if you want anything…

Have you already learned to make a “baseline” goal from outside goalkeeper big area? Once you earn to do that the game is quite easy.
(((scan the marquee for you then))
Yes,yes..please..thank you.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
the first one??? it's pretty bad the controls stink and you can't really decide where the ball is going to go. but super sidekicks 2 ohhhh that game is the game of the gods drool_2 if there was one neo game i could have for the rest of my life, it'd be super sidekicks 2.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Want to try SS2? Really?... Then check your PM

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Pep:
Want to try SS2? Really?... Then check your PM
Oh thank you..
I'm waiting on this seller I bought another cart from to get back to me.
He says he has one.
What's a good price to pay for this cart?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
I do not know which could be a good price. Check the MVS price guide for reference (20-30 USD I guess). Anyway mine was free....which should be a fair price wink .