PotW: Which Last Blade Mode do you prefer

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm mostly a show off in LB2, so I use speed only.
I like it to cause disregarding doing less damage you can link so much more.
The p and s mode is just cheese, I wont touch that with a clear mind.

For me its kagami, Setsuna (I am a hated setsuna player wink ) and moriya.

Those three even it out, setsuna I link so much with. LB2, despite being a excellent game has some issues with being able to link to much. And on the fall they are about as bad as ssiv's fall hits/quick juggles frown

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
I can't really use Shigen too well, but I know a guy that does and it pissed me off to no end.

It's the case of not knowing a character enough to defend against him.
I agree with this. Before I started using daimon I had this same problem. Especially in 2k1 where diamon is basically all you need to kick ass all over the place.

Shigen is good and bad, bad because he lags like hell in power. Great because he does so much damage its quick clean up with him. hes like the gaira/daimon of lb.
I do not play shigen. I alsways go with quick escape chars in lb2/lb.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
I'm mostly a show off in LB2, so I use speed only.
I like it to cause disregarding doing less damage you can link so much more.
The p and s mode is just cheese, I wont touch that with a clear mind.

For me its kagami, Setsuna (I am a hated setsuna player wink ) and moriya.

Those three even it out, setsuna I link so much with. LB2, despite being a excellent game has some issues with being able to link to much. And on the fall they are about as bad as ssiv's fall hits/quick juggles :(
Any scrub can use Setsuna though, and thus any game you play setsuna, the opponent can too.

Moriya is a different story. I see him as a more skill demanding character.

I can't say that about Kagami though. A good Kagami player is easy to find. A Kagami master is impossible to find these days. A good moriya player is hard to find, and I think the Moriya masters are all dead by now. And Setsuna = scrublicious - there's no such thing as a bad Setsuna user.

thundr51

Bead Banger
Power. Pure and simple. I'll use speed every once in a while but I ALWAYS come back to power. My pow characters are: Moriya, Kaede,Setsuna, Shigen
and speed: Lee, Akari, Washizuka

I'll play with anyone really except Okina. I just don't like playing with him much.

<small>[ April 24, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: thundr51 ]</small>

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Gekka1 = I choose mode depending on chara I use
Gekka2 = I always use 'chikara' cause other modes make my sprite to have fake color palette :rolleyes: annoyed