Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

geise

Mickey's Coach
R-type on my newely aquired CoreGrafx
Hell yeah to playing pc-engine! Congrats on the coregrafx purchase. Speaking of pc-engine I rocked out Spriggan. Still my favorite cd based shooter on the pc-e next to Gate of Thunder.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
ranger-x on my genesis

Hell I put some hours into that game. Good fun.

Hell yeah to playing pc-engine! Congrats on the coregrafx purchase. Speaking of pc-engine I rocked out Spriggan. Still my favorite cd based shooter on the pc-e next to Gate of Thunder.

Thanks. It is a quaint little awesome system that's for sure.

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Recently I played DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou on PS2 and GG Aleste II on Game Gear, which is a really fun little game.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I've been playing Mahou Daisakusen. This game is great.

PCB? I'd kill for one of those.

I just cleared Futari 1.5 Maniac for the first time, pretty damn happy to have that one in the bag. Not sure what I'll be playing next, 19XX, Guwange, Dimahoo, DFK-BL...
hmmmm...

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Any idea how that compares to Soukyugurentai on Saturn?

The only game I had on stv when I had one was Radiant Silvergun, and that was basically identical on Saturn from what I could tell.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Any idea how that compares to Soukyugurentai on Saturn?

The only game I had on stv when I had one was Radiant Silvergun, and that was basically identical on Saturn from what I could tell.

its exactly the same that i can tell. still awesome and worth what i paid :D

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Fantasy Zone x68k version

XZviJ.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Congrats, man. How much harder was the maniac clear compared to original? Can't go wrong with Dimahoo.

For me, much, much more difficult. I cleared 1.5 Original relatively quickly back when the 360 port was released. 1.5 Maniac on the other hand... I basically gave up on after a year or so of steady play. Then I got Black Label, both Original and Maniac were no problem at all. I hadn't played any Futari in a year or so but this last bout took a week for me to nail 1.5 Maniac, so I guess my skills have improved a bit... must be all that Dimahoo training!